Who likes Hawaiian Shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Well, you seemed to have bashed Hawaiians, gays and big fat party animals. What does any of that have to with me?

Alex, I'll take, "People that Fett hasn't had sex with", for $200.

* I have already considered, the, "$200?, you'd take 'em all for free", come backs. I am just waaaaay too sleepy today.
    Last edited by El_Kabong; 04-08-2007, 07:54 PM.

Comment

These dudes are into 'em !!! Yes Fett, I too have a trailer !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

wow, Roy is looking better, but Sigfreid has let himself go!
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
          "Only two types of people wear Hawaiian shirts, gay guys and big fat party animals." -Homer J. Simpson
          "Where'd you get that shirt?"
          "Came out of the closet"

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: What? You can't beat them for comfort. And someone worked real hard to make them so colorful.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Silk, cotton and Rayon. But NEVER polyester. I'm no Mr. Furley.
              Silk and Rayon work for me

I attended an OSHA seminar a while back and they mentioned something about the toxic runoff from factories that made Rayon clothing, and with WalMart being such a big supporter of the Chinese economy yet not having any, I figured everyone stopped making them in Rayon :ROTF:
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They all smell like pineapples and coconuts...Oh wait you said Hawaiian shiRts. Nevermind.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

They put the "Poi" in Poison.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Laugh all you want, you "I don't dare wear a colorful shirt" prudes. The trick to wearing a "Aloha" shirt is to just wait for someone to make a smartass comment. Then you can kick their ass in comfort.

Comment

Got about 20 of 'em, pick up a couple every time I hit Hawaii. Make sure you get the ones with the coconut buttons - tres cool. I wear them 4 days a week to work, drives my colleague nuts...

I'll try to find my old Halloween pic of us dressed up as The Magnum PI Bond Trading Desk. Everyone grew moustaches for a month for the event. It was so ghey it it wasn't even funny....
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I have one that has drink recipes for mai tais (sp?), blue hawaiians, pina coladas, etc. The wife hates it...except when I make those drinks by taking off my shirt (she likes the drinks, not me taking off my shirt)

Comment

Here it is...

I'm pretending to be Rick on the far left...you gotta appreciate the cop glasses...over the top Magnum PI ghey...

Comment

Anyone that wears a T-shirt under a buttoned up H-shirt is Ghey. That defeats the whole fukking purpose and looks stupid.

Comment

Anyone that wears a T-shirt under a buttoned up H-shirt is Ghey. That defeats the whole fukking purpose and looks stupid.
                            That's correct. T'would be my old boss

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                              That's correct. T'would be my old boss
                              Why does that not surprise me?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              Last edited by fett; 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X