No announcement yet.

Global Warming in my Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to go to the horse races or a baseball game but HELL NO its cold out there
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Weird weather this weekend. I live in the West Desert City of El Paso, TX and it was freezing this weekend. Usually, I have my air conditioner on by this time. Normal weather this time of year is in the 80's, but this weekend was just weird. I guess we flip flopped weather. You were nice and warm and were wet and freezing.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

So you're at 84? We had flurries in the morning all weekend! Temps were in the 40s the whole day.
        Scott

Comment

That was last Friday. Now, it's back to 50 and overcast with the perpetual chance of rain. AKA-Normal.:ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The rebuttal of Global Warming:

Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide, Links, Authorship, and Address, ABSTRACT, SUMMARY, ATMOSPHE A SURFAC TEMPERATURES, ATMOSPHE CARB DIOXIDE, CLIMA CHANGE, GLOBA WARMI HYPOTHESIS, WO TEMPERAT CON , FERTILIZATI

Interesting reading. It's an online petition (the Petition Project) that now has over 17,000 signatures, most of them by scientists who refute the case for global warming.

Comment

hot damn!!! literally haha i'm down in tricites in the NW too...nice and warm
              ----------
              Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Working...
              X