Shirley Temple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirley Temple.

You heartless bastards . She's on AMC. Those movies are just great. She is a real "Star".
    I am a true ass set to this board.

So, what are you doing here, typing?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm watching the Masters. That's golf. I'm drinking beer. That's me. I'm waiting to go to Easter dinner. That's 5 hours. And Shirley is on TV. How good does it get? And if any of you parents had any brains, you would turn your young ones onto Shirley Temple movies.
      Last edited by fett; 04-08-2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

We are just getting to: "The good ship. Lollipop". God, I love these movies.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          We are just getting to: "The good ship. Lollipop". God, I love these movies.
          I hope you are not watching them naked...
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

LOL, I was just sitting with my wife, while she was watching the famous Good Ship scene where Shirley sings the song.

We were joking that if they made a movie scene like that now a days. Someone would be screaming "Pedophile".
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

She lives a few miles away from me. lol
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

fett just loves making useless threads, as per those musicals. they give me the willies!!!!!
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Here's a cool, yet useless tid-bit: Shirley Temple's daughter, Lori Temple Black, used to be the bassist for the Melvins. Her name was Lorax when she was a member.

Comment

I used to drink 'em until I discovered dope. Hey , they're cool shows, but the real question is do you like the old tunes from Motown? those tunes are fukkin' hot shit as far as I'm concerned.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                      So, what are you doing here, typing?
                      He's typing with one hand

Comment

I stayed up untill 11:00 pm watching "Heidi" last night.
                        I was hurtin" today.

Comment

She sure gets carried around alot in those movies.

Comment

I always used to order a Roy Rogers when my mom would cart us kiddos to the bar/restaurant to get her drink on when we were little. Sister got a Shirley Temple. Pretty sure they were the same drink.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              I always used to order a Roy Rogers when my mom would cart us kiddos to the bar/restaurant to get her drink on when we were little. Sister got a Shirley Temple. Pretty sure they were the same drink.
                              Yep same drink, just differnt name for boys and girls.

If I remember ingredients were.

Coke
                              Grenadine
                              Cherrry
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                              X