Best Led Zep cover ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Led Zep cover ever!!!

If this was ever posted before, sue me!! I was gone over a year.

'Kashmir Unplugged'Live informal taping at IIT Madras campus guesthouse, Chennai, India, 01/30/06http://www.led-zepplica.com/main.php?action=media
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

totally awesome.

Comment

That was excellent. Man, I wish I could sing like that. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

That was cool...They all kinda resembled the Zep boys too...Are they a cover band?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That was awesome, thanks. It reminds me of hometown, BC, Saturday night fun, but our schtick was vintage Bowie.

Comment

Sweet! Reminds me of high school, good times!
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

that was awesome
              have any u guys seen whole lotta lead ? i saw them in reading a couple of weeks ago and they were as good as these guys
              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Yeah, it was posted before, but it is still cool to see it.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yep said it before when posted last time.....incredible cover....but more that I hear it, the vocalist sounds more like Steve Tyler from Aerosmith doing an outstanding cover of Plant singing Kashmir...if that makes any sense LOL.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

am I wrong in thinking that the guitarist was not tuned to DADGAD or whatever tuning it is that this song is played in? I could swear he was in 440, just making it work.

it's been a while, but I seem to remember this song being way easier to play in DADGAD.

they were good. I'm not going to say great until I see a full electric performance from them.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That was cool!!

Comment

Working...
                      X