Possible Pardon for Jim Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Pardon for Jim Morrison

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Another waste of taxpayer dollars.
    He's dead. Case closed. Move along.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Does that mean he gets a "Free Pass" out of Hell. "Gee guys. I have been dead for decades and that conviction has been weighing on my mind all these years.":ROTF: There could be "The Comeback Tour" now that he may get off the hook.:ROTF: I'm sorry, but who the fuck cares?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

He's alive man, if he gets pardoned maybe he'll come back to the states!!! :ROTF:
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

okay.....hmmm, does anybody actually judge morrison on that case? i think he IS judged on his "poetry" and "music"....

i don't really care either way because i think he was an idiot. i am sure that somebody will come along and get upset by that, but, darn!!! cuz eyes be in-ty-tulled to my up-in-yun!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            okay.....hmmm, does anybody actually judge morrison on that case? i think he IS judged on his "poetry" and "music"....

i don't really care either way because i think he was an idiot. i am sure that somebody will come along and get upset by that, but, darn!!! cuz eyes be in-ty-tulled to my up-in-yun!!!
            Well, growing up when the Doors first hit the scene, they sure as hell changed the music I listened to. And, it was years and years later that I really appreciated their music. Jim was just Jim. And that's a fact.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Who the fuck cares, he's dead.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Maybe now, he can finally, really cancel his subscription to the ressurection with no need to send his credentials to the house of detention.

Comment

Jim wrote cool stuff, and they sounded like nobody else, a task that is not so easy. But it's all about what floats your boat. We all get to like who we want to , and not have to listen who we don't like to. Not a bad deal.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X