The Kramer Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kramer Forum

Is there anyone here that is a member? I signed up there a month and a half ago and I still can't get on. All my questions as to why have not been answered. I'm not sure whether they are even getting them. Is there a contact person someone might know that can help me? Thanks And don't start.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Last edited by fett; 04-11-2007, 01:44 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I signed up a while ago and sat in limbo forever so I finally gave up and didn't go back anymore.
    Good Luck

Comment

you said "Kramer" :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Is there anyone here that is a member? I signed up there a month and a half ago and I still can't get on. All my questions as to why have not been answered. I'm not sure whether they are even getting them. Is there a contact person someone might know that can help me? Thanks And don't start.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I had the same problem. It was my spam filter rejecting the confirmation email from the site. I had to re register. I think I know you from another forum too dude!

Comment

I want to thank Alvin_Wilson and a few others that finally got me there. The guitar forum world is a wonderful place.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You're welcome!
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Kramer Lovers Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Theres been quite a few Spammers joining up on The Kramer forum lately and most of them have been banned.

If your membership has been banned or not approved, its probably because the nickname you signed up with might of looked like a spammer name to the Admins.

Shoot me a PM and I'll talk to one of the admins for you if you wish.

edit: just saw that you finally got into the forum, didn't read the other posts, only the first one. my bad :ROTF:
                Last edited by slashrox; 04-16-2007, 08:46 AM.
                Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
                Fender Stratocaster (2006)
                Jackson PC-1 (2012)
                Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
                Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
                Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Working...
                X