Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice Who???!!!!

King Freaking FELIX!!!!!! That's Who
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Yeah....What Donny said. (WTF is he talking about?)
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
      Yeah....What Donny said. (WTF is he talking about?)
      Baseball

One win out of the 180ish in a season, reason number one why football is better, you really can't be on the edge of your seat for each game.

Comment

For Dice-K's second major league start, it was nothing to sneeze at. Pretty good when 7IP, 3R is an "off" day. Not to say that King Felix is anything short of amazing, for sure.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Felix was on,no one was gonna hit him last night.You guys pick up on the animosity between Dice K and Ichrio?The media seems to fluff them up,but I don't think they like each other very much...............
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Suposably Ichiro made a big Fuss over the M's going after Dice, I heard something to fact that there'd be no way he'd sign an extention if we brought him in

although I don't htink he'll sign the extention anyways

He's as good as gone

I do gurentee a nono from Felix at least 1 time this year

Comment

Felix = Fukkin awesome. How many 21 yr old pitchers have you ever seen dominate like that. I'm a Redsox fan through and Through and Dice K pitched a good game but Felix kept the sox bats quiet .. props where props are due that kid should be in a RedSox uniform ... .

BTW Yankees are really beat up already?? Lot of DL'ed guys ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Give them until after the All Star break. they'll figure him out. The reason he's so good at the moment is no one knows anything about him and hasnt played against him. Meanwhile, GG Phillies.

Comment

Felix has HOF talent is what he has

he has 1.5 seasons in the Bigs

What he did compared to his first half season and last is he dropped 22lbs of fat that he had last year, That's where the stanima comes from

The Phillies are counting on our 43yo cast off and Adam Eaton

I say Hershiers Scorless innings streak ends this year, at least 1 no hitter and a cy young this year

Comment

HoRam

Dice got lit up in the 1st

Comment

Working...
                    X