No announcement yet.

McDonalds can lick my sack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll pee in the 5 gal pickle barrel (just a bit) for those complainers who want it 'their way.'

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      lerxstcat: you have obviously never worked at a fast food place. You are the kind of person that everyone hates. The one who makes a huge stink about getting pickles on their 80% eaten hamburger and demands another one for free. The person who brings their fries up 40 minutes after they bought them and complain that they're cold. The person who comes through the drive-thru with their music blaring and their exhaust rumbling and then complains when you can't understand their order.

Don't be that guy.
      I've never worked at a fast food place... I'll never be THAT guy. :ROTF:

Fuck those idiot slave labor fast food employees!
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I like the dollar menu. I like fast food in general because I think it tastes good. For what it's worth I'm 5'10" 150lbs and about as healthy as can be. The key is often not what you eat but how much of it you eat. Most of the combo meals are way too much food (and soda...)

Comment

Dude I never eat out, and I only drink coffee at work cause its free. And its actually pretty damn good, its some gormee' shit man.

Plus you'll go broke if you eat out too much - but that depends on the size of your wallet too.

Comment

Originally posted by davis_bass_player View Post
            Thanks for the laughs - I can't stop laughing after reading this! HAHAHA
            Good to see ya Bro!!! Post some pix of that "Bad Assed Mighty KING"!!!

A~
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

One of my friends stole the fiberglass Ronald statue out of a local playland back in the 80's as a prank. Cut it down with a hacksaw like a tree. He hid it in the back of my other friends garage. It stayed there for like a year. Then one day while the garage door was open someone driving by saw his head and called the police. Busted. He didnt get in that much trouble though. Ah, the good old days.
              Oh, yeah, I prefer Wendy's.

Comment

Spi-vo-ni-ous works at Mac-Do-nald's,
                Spi-vo-ni-ous works at Mac-Do-nald's.

Comment

D'ya know McDonalds is a right rip off in England, the service is slow, the burgers are never hot and it is all expensive...a big mac is 1.99 that's just one!
                  I have been to Mcdonalds in Chicago long time ago now but i was amazed at the fast service.

You have no worries about putting weight on in the U.K cause the portions are stindgy!!! that's why i hardly eat out and a lot of times i say is that a childs protion or what? it just pigs me off that we are so stindgy and not generous at all with size of food.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                    Ask and ye shall receive

Ronald got served!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                      Spi-vo-ni-ous works at Mac-Do-nald's.
                      :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        Ronald got served!
                        And I bet the fucker has that gormless fucking smile on his face as he's sucking on the man meat. Let's face it that's the closest thing to meat you'll get at FkDonalds!
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

well now you know where "service with a smile" comes from :ROTF:
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

wow that picture just fucked up my life. everytime I see anything Mcdonalds I am going to see that picture in my head. Do you know how many McDonalds there are in this area? Let alone I pass the corporate office several times a week, I see the original restuarant 5 days a week, a former president is on my board, and I went to the same high school as ray kroc. :ROTF:

Comment

I also agree, McD`s should have taken the coupon in or out of the store. As a side, McD`s coffee was voted #1 in coffee taste recently. I can`t remember if it was regional or nation wide, but I have to say, I really like their coffee and for a fast food place, that isn`t bad. Now, if I could only get them to make their fries in real oil again Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                                wow that picture just fucked up my life. everytime I see anything Mcdonalds I am going to see that picture in my head. Do you know how many McDonalds there are in this area? Let alone I pass the corporate office several times a week, I see the original restuarant 5 days a week, a former president is on my board, and I went to the same high school as ray kroc. :ROTF:
                                I heard the original is closing? Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X