McDonalds can lick my sack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds can lick my sack.

I peel off one of the peel & win thingies on a McDonalds cup. It's a winner!! Yay! Next time I go through the drive-thru, I try to redeem it. Bitch says: "You gotta come inside to redeem it".

I say: "Fuck that. See ya!"

I gotta get out of my truck and drag my ass inside that shithole to redeem a free coffee!?!?! Like fuck!!!

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Politics

Comment

That makes no sense at all. I thought fast food joints ultimate goal was to keep customers out of the lobby. Hence all the obnoxious colors and that nut clown mascot.

Comment

See, Zeegs, that's when you tell them, "I have a coupon and I'm in my vehicle, let me talk to your manager.. I'm going to sit right here until you do."

They need to keep that drivethrough moving, dude. If you don't want to do that, I would make the time to bitch to whoever the store manager, district manager. Sure it's technically not worth it, but sometimes it makes you feel good to make someone else feel bad.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

lerxstcat: you have obviously never worked at a fast food place. You are the kind of person that everyone hates. The one who makes a huge stink about getting pickles on their 80% eaten hamburger and demands another one for free. The person who brings their fries up 40 minutes after they bought them and complain that they're cold. The person who comes through the drive-thru with their music blaring and their exhaust rumbling and then complains when you can't understand their order.

Don't be that guy.
          Scott

Comment

It sucks but it makes sense to me. They have to see the coupon to know what it is for. After its runge up at the drive through they probably can't change it if it's wrong.

Comment

Tim Hortons does it. If I win a coffee, I tell them at the drive thru speaker, and it's no problem at all. I give them the winning tab, take my coffee, all done.

If Timmies can do it, why can't McDonalds?
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Can you get a pic of Ronald and you tea bagging him?
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  lerxstcat: you have obviously never worked at a fast food place. You are the kind of person that everyone hates. The one who makes a huge stink about getting pickles on their 80% eaten hamburger and demands another one for free. The person who brings their fries up 40 minutes after they bought them and complain that they're cold. The person who comes through the drive-thru with their music blaring and their exhaust rumbling and then complains when you can't understand their order.

Don't be that guy.
                  So explain to me why you can't take the coupon at the same time I pay for my food. It's not like you hand out the food before you get the money - and the coupon. Are you taking the stance that drive-through customers are lying about the coupon?

The policy is absolutely stupid, McDonalds here redeem coupons through the drive-through all the time. It's not rocket science, don't act like it's such a burden to redeem a coupon through a drive-through. In effect you discriminate against the drive through if you refuse to honor coupons there.

Don't be that discriminatory guy.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

On two seperate occasions, I've gone through the drive-through at Sonic (for those that may not be aware, Sonic is a food and ice cream fast food place) and been told that I could not get a shake, blended float, or some other product because their blending machine is down.

Let me get this straight, 80% of your business is selling ice cream, and there is only one blender? Either they have poor management, or unsupervised workers who don't feel like making a shake.

Kind of off subject, but I once went through the same Sonic drive-through (it's right by my house) and was told I could not get a Sunrise Smoothie because the strawberries were still frozen. Huh? You mix strawberries, orange juice, bananas and ice cream together to make this smoothie. I can only assume that the strawberries were one thick ass chunk that they could not break. Or maybe their blender was on the fritz again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      Tim Hortons does it. If I win a coffee, I tell them at the drive thru speaker, and it's no problem at all. I give them the winning tab, take my coffee, all done.

If Timmies can do it, why can't McDonalds?

And thats why we have more coffee customers than Mcdonalds. Seriously I wouldnt buy coffee from mcdonalds. Ever. And why should I? I get Tim Hortons coffee for free If you want coffee go to Tim Hortons or Dunkin Donuts. If you want greasy heart stopping burgers, go to Mcdonalds. Simple as that.

Comment

I don't even trust the coffee at mcdonald's. They're the microsoft of diet health.
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

i don't bitch at any food joint. that is how you get the secret man sauce in you order that you didn't ask for
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

McDonalds

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            Thanks for the laughs - I can't stop laughing after reading this! HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                              Ask and ye shall receive

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X