Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of pics from last night's show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of pics from last night's show.

I'll hopefully get the Under Eden website and MySpace photo galleries updated tonight or tomorrow, but thought I'd post a couple of shots. That's my JDX-94 Concept with Dan Lawrence graphic and custom inlays. Just got it back from a new pickup install (JB) and setup last weekend. You can't see from the pics, but I was sporting the Jackson 4x12 cab as well, and my brother was again using his Charvel 550XL.

On top of that, the headlining band Vulnerata was using a Jackson AT2T, Dean Evo Phantom and Peavey VTM-60 bought from me over the past couple of years. Too bad winter decided to make a return visit and dump snow on us, but the people that braved the elements were really into it. After six months off from gigging, it was good to be back! I really need to see about a Tylenol Severe Cold endorsement though. That's what got me through the night.
    sigpic

cool pictures. i agree, tylenol cold is a blessing!!!! it has saved me through many shows when i used to be on the road a lot!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Cool pictures, man. I have not played out in 2 years. I kind of miss it.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

cool pics.. Sorry I could not make it. The weather was killing me... plus it sounds like there was a 70 car pileup where I could have been heading home last night so ya..

Did you get the input/pickup problems fixed on your snakeskin?
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson View Post
          Did you get the input/pickup problems fixed on your snakeskin?
          Yep, but it took a new pickup to correct it. What are the odds that first a Steve's Special and then a PAF Pro (both used) would both squeal like pigs? You heard the PAF Pro at my practice space, and I wasn't even approaching gig volume when it started to howl. I bit the bullet and had Capitol Guitars install a brand new JB. Problem solved. I was also very pleased to find that my two-button "The Hush" pedal worked great (my old Hush II died at a gig) and my ART Tube EQ worked like a champ.
          sigpic

Comment

awesome pics bro, you look like you were In the Zone!
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X