Direct TV users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct TV users

Since the City of Seattle is run by Nazi Dumbass Demecrats, I live in a 5mi area that can't get Comcast

So I got Direct. I just have the standard package, but like 100 of the channels I have no use for and there's no way I'm gonna learn the 10-15 channels I watch so...

Is there anyway I can deleat channles I don't like just so I don't have to flip through them??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

I believe there is a way to program out the channels you don't want. I don't know how to do it though. It should show you in the book you got with the box. It would probably be under parental control so the kids can't watch certain channels.

Comment

There we go I knew it was gonna be easy,
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
        Since the City of Seattle is run by Nazi Dumbass Demecrats, I live in a 5mi area that can't get Comcast

So I got Direct. I just have the standard package, but like 100 of the channels I have no use for and there's no way I'm gonna learn the 10-15 channels I watch so...

Is there anyway I can deleat channles I don't like just so I don't have to flip through them??
        On my reviever there is a user function. You can set up the user function to only recognize channels you want to watch. Cuts out all the home shopping BS and whatnot...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
        X