No announcement yet.

Who likes American WWII stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because its an accurate bolt action battle tested rifle you can jump out of a helicopter with and not bust your nuts when you land because its so compact.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

lets see the practice rifle, some of those 22 cal versions of actual Gov. Issue rifles are kinda cool.
      I sold off an Allison Aircraft engine manual a few years ago. it had belonged to my great uncle, still had the original wartime "Win the War" postage on the packaging. I didn't need it and the guy who bought it was an old aircraft mechanic and he was thrilled to get it.
      Last edited by FusionFarmer; 04-15-2007, 09:55 AM.
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Stay 15.
        I probably would if I could.
        My Main Rig:
        '87 Charvel Model 4A
        Peavey KB100 amp
        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I have my dad's WWII bayonet and that's it. His M-1 and Colt 1911 along with most of his WWII stuff disappeared from a storage room on the side of our house. The bayonet is stamped 1906 and has a 16" blade which is double-edged for the last 6". I'm not really sure it is a WWII period-correct bayonet, he died when I was 11 and I never asked that detailed question. Seems like they were shorter by WWII.

Then too, he was a mechanic and tail gunner on a B-17 so he was not that likely to use the small arms he was issued.

He'd be 93 if he were alive today....
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have my grandfathers bayonet, a map of Germany, and a map of what I believe is the Allied invasion route signed by the members of his unit. He also had a Luger at his house, but we never found it

Comment

I have a British enfield bayonet dated 1944.A field sewing kit and spare shoulder patch(subduded)for the 1st inf.The big red 1.Ranger patches from WWII thru Viet Nam.
              Last edited by straycat; 04-15-2007, 06:45 PM.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have an M1 carbine bayonet that my grandfather got when he was in Korea. I wish it were in better condition though, its very rusted and that leather rings that make up the grip shrunk and are mesed up.

Comment

i have Call of Duty II
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                    i have Call of Duty II
                    I don't think that exactly qualifies Do you have xbox live? if so whats your gamertag? I used to own in that game but i think 3 is so much better so i play that most of the time now. WWII shooters rock

Comment

Working...
                    X