Having a sense of humor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a sense of humor.

I am getting sentimental. But I know where I got mine. My 74 year old grandfather went into the hospital real fast. He was the " Man" and I flew down there to see him. I went into his room and the first thing he said was; "Why don't you take off your coat and stay awhile?" He died 3 days later. I will never ever forget that. If he can have a sense of humor on his deathbed, what the fuck is wrong with the rest of the world?
    Last edited by fett; 04-14-2007, 03:41 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

+1

Live while you can and appreciate your life. Smiling makes the day much better.
    My Main Rig:
    '87 Charvel Model 4A
    Peavey KB100 amp
    Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
    '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    '05 Ibanez RG320FM
    '86 Ovation Pinnacle
    '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
    '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

+shitloads. My mum is always worrying about something. I keep telling her to lighten up and enjoy life more.

Comment

Having a sense of humor is one of the most important things for me in life.Some people don't have it,and get offended by some jokes.Well,fuck them
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yeil Noung had it right; "Don't let it get you down. It's only castles burning." When people lose a sense of humor, it's the beginning of the end. For both the person and humanity. Then the zealots take over and I will not stand for that. I will die laughing while the "Carrot-up-the-ass Pruds" take over. Don't let this happen. Crack a joke. Make a pun. Offend someone while knowing that they can't take a joke. And then make them look stupid when they finally get it. That's the upside.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
          X