I'm bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored.

I'm not angry about anything at the moment (probably because I just burned a doobie ) . Maybe I'll go start some shit over on the HC amp forum. :ROTF:
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

I'm watching NASCAR. Need I say anything more?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I watched some local news on TV, did some gardening, now I'm watering the lawn and doing laundry. Pretty soon I'll walk down to the train station to see how close it is to completion.(been under construction for too long now

Hopefully later I'll go do some shopping at Costco and then play some tennis. Whoo!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I played some guitar til 2pm, then went to work.. and I'm still here, occasionally stuffing my face with chocolate, crisps or microwave burgers, looking forward to having my post count reset.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm going to sit here and drink this Amstel light listen to some music and unwind from going home this weekend. Gotta work tonight so I'm gonna go easy.

Microwave burgers, hmm never done this I always cook em up fresh! But you sir have me curious what brand?

Comment

I did go to the Fleamarket today. Snagged a Pioneer turntable and amp. That was exciting for about 1 hour.:ROTF:
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm bored to death,too.I'm supposed to be studying but I just can't.Then,I played some guitar(unplugged,I still can't find any suitable cables for the guitar circuit :ROTF: ),and now I'm bored and sleepy at the same time.So I'm listening to "still got the blues" :ROTF:
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I'm sitting here watching the rain and waiting for an auction to end. Shit's been going all day from heavy to regular and is supposed to continue for a good part of the week.
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I slpet all day
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

All you guys got me beat... I did my taxes today... Fuckin' IRS...
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Watched the last bit of the NASCAR race, and bored to fell because 3 of my guitars are screwed up, one is in pieces waiting for parts, and the other I dont want to play as I have an add in the paper for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        All you guys got me beat... I did my taxes today... Fuckin' IRS...
                        +1

Just got done, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be this year. I'm still going to short 'em and file for an extension. I think I might be able to squeeze at least a Kahlered pointy out of those fuckers. Beer time now!

Comment

dg,
                          Get 'em. Squeeze out whatever you can. I can squeeze nothing, they got me by the balls...

Oh well, the price you pay to live here, right? I need to start doing my taxes quarterly. But I don't know if I can handle this fun 4 times a year...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            I'm watching NASCAR. Need I say anything more?
                            As my friend likes to say, whats the point in sitting there a good 3 or 4 hours watching a couple cars go in a circle? Maybe if they made a right turn every once in awhile it would be more interesting.

Comment

I spent most of the morning cleaning the frets and fretboard of my Charvel 625C a/e with rubbing alcohol and then taping it off and using steel wool on the frets. they needed it. the thing has never looked this good!
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X