No announcement yet.

I'm bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is 9:20 am and I am in my office. I have office hours durning the first block to surf the net and then will spend the rest of my day with 36, 18-20 year old Japanese girls.

Comment

Well, I ended up watching Stealth. It was somewhat entertaining, but hokey as hell. I also made chili, and ate some of it with a couple of beers. I have rank farts going on now.

It's only 9pm, so I might watch House of 9. Anyone seen it?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
        It is 9:20 am and I am in my office. I have office hours durning the first block to surf the net and then will spend the rest of my day with 36, 18-20 year old Japanese girls.

Did I mention, you lucky bastard!!! :ROTF:
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I've been Watching American chopper and playing my RR since I woke up
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

11:46 am just woke up, headed to Roppongi soon.
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

heh........ i finally started fett's guitar, old bastard sent it with a bunch or sealer and paint on it, i had to sand it all down with 50 grit, then 60, then 100, then 150, then raise the grain and then knock it down again. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR................... . (BTW fett you ain't getting the body back its looking way to nice) then knocked down a few walls in my house to make a closet bigger. i hate this crap.
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

nice jackson
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I have no idea what boredom is. I have never been bored if it's under my control. The exception to this would be a boring job, but that's it.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                      heh........ i finally started fett's guitar, old bastard sent it with a bunch or sealer and paint on it, i had to sand it all down with 50 grit, then 60, then 100, then 150, then raise the grain and then knock it down again. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR................... . (BTW fett you ain't getting the body back its looking way to nice) then knocked down a few walls in my house to make a closet bigger. i hate this crap.
                      You didn't use the body to knock down the walls. Did you?
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X