Va. Tech shooting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder kids are confused these days... haha

"She, through him, threw the door...." ?

Ugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      No wonder kids are confused these days... haha

"She, through him, threw the door...." ?

Ugh...
      All I promised you was grammatical correctness. I didn't promise you a Pulitzer.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Hey man, can you figure that for California? Thanks.
        In lieu of a Marty Friedman transcription...

Here's what I got with a little poking around at the CA attorney generals stat site. Numbers for Orange and LA Countys...

Numbers from 2005

Orange County

violent crime 0.28 %

property crime 1.36 %

weapons arrest 0.04 %

LA County

violent crime 0.65 %

property crime 1.85 %

weapons arrest 0.27 %

Comment

• Such a utopia...

Comment

• I'm not debating nothing. There is no debating simple logic.

We all know that I have embraced the art of simple logic..but many like to make simple things very complex..

the bottomline is simple..assholes do exist..and those assholes will get guns or lash out for sheer sport or insecurities..plain and simple.

Don't blame laws, guns, blame the assholes.

My son was assualted today by a mean spirited kid that is slight in stature, so nobody takes him seriously. I heard many complaints about this kid from other parents/students ..when my son came home with red marks around his neck..which is blatant evidence of physical harm..I will address this matter with the school in the morning in a direct and proper manner...and this will never happen again..well, not with my son. I'll insure that!

Vinny just wants to kick his ass, but we'll try the proper channels first..if that fails..then he has every right to defend himself when confronted by this little fucker with a Napolean complex.

As a cop, I took countless reports of assault/NS/Juvenile complaint on the complaint of victims alone without the physical evidence..

This kid is a red flag..and proper measures should be taken immediately and not ignored in an attempt to avoid more serious problems with this child or others in the future..

In my day my parish preist would throw us boxing gloves and let us have at it..usualy squashing the bad blood between rivals for good..but we live in a different world now..different doesn't always mean better.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X