G.A.S. + Tax Refund =

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.A.S. + Tax Refund =

So what are you guys/girls planning on getting with your refunds (music wise) if you get a nice sized refund?
    www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
    the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

I can only dream of getting a refund. ahhh ... the life of a single, childless, non-homing owning man...

Comment

Damn, mail order a bride! She'll leave ya as soon as she gets her papers anyway. Get those marriage benefits
      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Yeah... nice tax refund - my RR1 arrived today, and I have an RR24 on order. Now I have to explain this to my wife, and then she's gonna figure out what she is gonna go buy to make things "even". Shoot me now.

dave

Comment

I'm planning on getting my cc bill to a lower number.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

refund?

I just bought a full priced CS strat head with most options added on (current insane pricing applies)...

only it was ordered from the new IRS CS - they NEVER deliver the guitar but you have to pay 100% up front...what a deal!

So please share the good news and pics for those of us who must pay...

Comment

I got my SLSMG (posted pics in the Imports section a while back) for $400 off of Craigslist.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
                I can only dream of getting a refund. ahhh ... the life of a single, childless, non-homing owning man...
                Maybe I read my 1040EZ wrong, but I'm single and renting and I can claim the standard deduction...$8000 something IIRC. This is going to give me a nice sized refund.

But, sadly, no guitars. It must go towards the honeymoon in Europe. I'm definitely GASing for an SL2H.
                Scott

Comment

I don't know how you go about it in the USA, but I've found trying to claim in the UK usually means if you don't ask, they won't happily ring up with the good news. If you contact them, it takes forever to get any answer which is either "no" or "you owe us MORE, pay up or go to jail".
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Already got mine...Dean Razorback Rust. I absolutely love it!

Comment

Pay off credit cards, new furniture, new big giant tv, etc..
                      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

My Lightning Sky RR1 is on order......must......stay.....patient....... ...
                        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          Maybe I read my 1040EZ wrong, but I'm single and renting and I can claim the standard deduction...$8000 something IIRC. This is going to give me a nice sized refund.
                          Way back in the late-80s, the federal government was trying to cut back on the large refunds they were sending out. Thus, we in the military were required to claim ourselves twice on our W-4s. Later this requirement was dropped and people were allowed to just claim themselves once on the W-4. I never changed mine back so I get very little back (if anything). This is fine by me as I would rather have my money than the government.

Comment

I'm building a speaker cab with my refund, haha. Not enough their to buy any gear.

Comment

Instead of G.A.S. I need the money for gas, close to 3 bucks a gallon again. actually I'm putting a custom 12 string pointy head monstrosity together
                              Last edited by FusionFarmer; 04-18-2007, 06:11 PM.
                              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                              X