Weather or not to go outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather or not to go outside

I know you guys have had a shitload of awful weather, but springtime in Washington State is just a hoot. It rained like the end of the world this morning. And about noon the sun came out and life was good. I was going to go out in the yard and putter around. But, I had an auction ending about the same time. I lost that "Window".:ROTF: Now it's raining like hell. Hail and everything. How does anyone get anything done up here?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

^ At least you don't have to worry about hurricanes every single year.

Comment

Put on your Viking hat and go and run around naked in your yard like a propper loon, it's only a bit of rain, and it will save you having to have a wash.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        Put on your Viking hat and go and run around naked in your yard like a propper loon, it's only a bit of rain, and it will save you having to have a wash.
        You are just pissed because you don't know what the sun is. I am a Viking god-like Loon to you.

Comment

Man, you should see the weather here! It's literally wait 15 minutes if you don't like it... I remember a couple weeks ago... it went something like: Sunny +15c, followed by a snow storm the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            You are just pissed because you don't know what the sun is. I am a Viking god-like Loon to you.
            Shouldn't that be Mr. Viking god-like loon?

Just remember to put your Borat swimming costume on.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I have learned after 3 years up here to make hay while the sun shines. I actually had a chance to mow my lawn yesterday. My history is, I'm born and bred Californian. This time of year there it's all sunny. Up here, you look outside; see the sun; get stoked and then you have about 30 minutes to be outside. And then you get pissed on.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                Shouldn't that be Mr. Viking god-like loon?

Just remember to put your Borat swimming costume on.
                No Mr. or Sir for me. I may be of Nordic blood, but there ain't no royalty in my genes.

Comment

Where does that Nordic blood come from fett? I must have missed something:-/
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

My great-great-great-great Viking god-like Grandparents. I'm a frigging 6'6"blue-eyed redhead.
                    Last edited by fett; 04-18-2007, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Can't talk now. It's stopped raining and the sun is out. I have to go get fags.

Comment

Working...
                      X