No announcement yet.

Boston folk - solo set Saturday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston folk - solo set Saturday night!

The club my metal project plays at needed a last-minute replacement for this Saturday night, so I'm doing a solo acoustic set. If you're into that sort of thing (I doubt it), come on out, I'll be doing Floyd and Porcupine Tree covers as well as my Xasis stuff (www.myspace.com/xasis).

Saturday, April 21
    The Skybar
    518 Somerville Ave
    Somerville, MA 02143

Scott Green - 9PM
    Joshua Sturgeon - 10PM
    Mark Nelson - 11PM

8PM Doors, $7, 21+
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Hey, I check the Kill the Band forum from time to time to check on the Ours cd release date (BTW, when is that ever going to happen?) and I think I remember seeing you there. Is that you?
    How cool, two Ours fans on the Jackson board!

Brian

Comment

Not announced, as far as I know. And yes, Ours is my favorite band, actually haha. I missed them this week though, drat!
      Last edited by Sinistas; 04-19-2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Do they think they're Def Leppard or something with releasing albums once every four years?
        I've seen them twice, both on the Distorted Lullabies tour, once with Pete Yorn. I've met the whole band and got to talk a lot to Jimmy. He's a real nice guy and my wife and I had a great chat with him. We talked the whole time Pete was playing his set.

Comment

He's been working on it forever. It was done with Rick Rubin, so you can imagine that's part of the delay. Should be out this year, I'm guessing. www.myspace.com/oursmusic

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I'm a couple hundred miles away, but man I hope ya rock it!

Comment

Working...
              X