Don't try to break up a fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
    A pool cue makes a pretty good impromptu weapon for breaking up a fight. You can stay at arm's length, pretty much. An axe handle is even better if you have one.

Then again, a handgun prepares you for anything. You can bop 'em upside the head to get their attantion and then even if one of the fighters has a gun, you've got the drop on him. (Always keep the friends in sight too!)
    Way back when, I saw a bar fight brewing with cue sticks and everything. Boy, did I find the exit fast. And, yes that picture was from the "70's.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

whenever I saw a fight developing i would always grab the nearest glass ashtray just in case it made it over my way for the old brass knuckle type clock to the idiots who started the fight and have now involved you and your friends. they don't have those anymore in the bar s, so you have to get creative now. I remember those days of being able to at least count on getting in a regular fight with your fists , these days you don't know what's gonna get pulled out. And it sucks.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
      X