No announcement yet.

New band pic..(opinions please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent shot Jeri ! Definitely use it...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Looks like a good shot to me, but I guess if it was my band, I would still do a dedicated promo shot. The two on the left aren't looking at the camera but everyone else is. The two on the left have short hair, everyone else has long hair. For a more balanced layout (ie. for flyers or CD art) I'd try to mix it up a bit as far as who stands where, and have everyone either look directly at the camera or obviously NOT at the camera.

On the other hand, you've got a pic that would work just fine, with no hassle.
      sigpic

Comment

ok, I have a recommendation...

Jeri, you in the middle, the two long-haired guys beside you (one on each side) and the two regular-haired guys at the back. The way I look at it is you, the the LH'd guys have personality which suits very well for a Metal group. While the RH'd guys dont quite look the part.

Or you could get those two guys some long hair wigs :ROTF:

Also you could try a side shot. Everyone's looking at the camera which is slightly to the side and not dead-center kinda like now, but a little more.
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          Ok, we are not on railroad tracks, in front of a brick wall, I kinda like it. It was taken after a show a couple of weeks ago. I think it should be our promo shot..what do you think??

Okay, I'm going to guess instrumentation here.

From left to right:
          drummer-vocals-guitar-bass-guitar

How'd I do?
          Scott

Comment

let me guess

L to R
            Drummer, Bass, Vocals, Guitar, Guitar
            Sam

Comment

L to R
              D K( this guy is an odd ball in the group) G B G
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Drummer, Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Guitar.

Comment

Looks good Jeri! Thanx so much for not posing near a brick wall or railroad tracks.
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nice pic! I agree about running it through some filters. Make it sepia tone or whatever that old fashioned yellowed look is called. You guys look ready to rock.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

60%.... do i pass the test.
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Blast, I thought that guy really looked like a bass player too. Ah well, 60% for me too.

I agree on the idea of toughening up the picture. Maybe some old film scratches or something.
                        Scott

Comment

its the hands, they look like they have bass fingers.

Comment

Working...
                          X