• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Season Starts TONIGHT !!!

Pettite vs Schilling

Karstens vs Beckett

New kid vs Dice-K

Yanks 2 outa 3 ................and move into first place.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Yup!!!!!

I psyched up, best time of the year.

Go Yanks
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

bah baseball starting only means 2 things to me:

Boston will be overcrowded way too often

Hockey is about to end

Comment

Karstens has been called back i think. be back soon with confirmation.
        We have no pitching staff whatsoever. We've slugged our way to the playoffs but not to the series. we have 3 of our 5 rotation pitchers on the DL, what else is new? And 2 of them happen to be our best ones. Sox take 2 of three. Tonite and sunday. But it's just too early to get bentout of shape over this, I've already got the Yes channel on listening to sports radio on T.V. since 8 a.m. this morning -lol I'd love to take 2 of three, we'll have to slug our way to do it though without our horses.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wright on Sunday Don for the Yankees. (not Jared!!!)

Comment

Chien Ming Wang is coming off the DL pretty soon, he has been in Tampa rehabing and has looked great. My inside sources tell me they about have it with Pavano and they are readying Philip Hughes for a midseason call up is The Rocket don't come to NY.

My man inside is hooking me up with a suite pass and maybe a batting practice meet & greet when the boys come to Tampa on Monday.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I thought we were gonna be talking about real teams here

Like the Braves!!!!

Up 2-0 in the 2nd vs. the lowley pathetic Mets
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Man the Mets suck

Comment

I think Alex goes further than what he did in 02, he had 56 and 142 RBI's than

I say 64 and 156 RBI's this year

Comment

Stupid Dumbass Met's fans with a Lazer pointer. At least throw batteries like a real fan

Comment

stupid torree
                      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

The mariners suck too

Comment

Boston All The Way!
                          My Main Rig:
                          '87 Charvel Model 4A
                          Peavey KB100 amp
                          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                            Pettite vs Schilling

Karstens vs Beckett

New kid vs Dice-K

Yanks 2 outa 3 ................and move into first place.
                            WTF does all that mean?
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                              WTF does all that mean?
                              Those are the starting pitchers for the yankees against the ones on the redsox to the right for this weekends 3game series that the Yankees looked like they were gonna take game 1 tonite until our team did exactly what we did yesterday, come back from a 6-2 deficit and win even though it was cool watching AROD knock the snot out of schilling. Bad loss, but it's only game 15 of 162, Wang is ready to pitch Tuesday according to my sources, and Mussina is supposedly only a start or two away. At full strength, i still know they're the best team in baseball when they are on all pistons. It was tough to watch when you have them by the short ones and then give it back to them, cuz we are in trouble as far as the rest of the weekend goes, we have children pitching for us. Could be a sweep now, but the Yankees will wait beckett out I think tomorrow and get him out of the game, but then again that fukkin' annoying park is a no lead is safe kinda place. You can be ahead 12-4 in the 7 or 8th and lose, it's Phoneway Park, it's like playing in a phonebooth. I'm just pissed. Snoop, you're only allowed to like 1 team, is it the Gayves or the Marinaters? I wouldn't rank on the mets too much, i hate them too, but their lineup has them right up there with the Braves and they are without pitching as well. the Mets will win that division, I'll bet you that , and the loser must declare the winner the true baseball genius in the Western hemisphere. Sound good snoop? You have the pitching staff, the Mets don't and i still say the mets take the division.
                              Tommy
                              Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 04-21-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X