No announcement yet.

fresh from rehab EDDIE VAN HALEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Eddie look like human again. Hope all is well for the man that made me want to learn to play the guitar!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I hope Ed does come back strong. He looks pretty healthy!

Comment

Great to see him looking better! Agreed, I hope he comes back strong.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
          Great to see him looking better! Agreed, I hope he comes back strong.
          +1
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Tanned, rested & ready!
            +1

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              Alright Ed, now its time to show these young punks how its done once more! Rip it up bro!
              +1

Comment

I hope Edward gets the time and space in the next six months to heal and come to terms with what his life was like and in which direction he wishes it to take. In photos on TGP, his eyes clearly showed that he was aware of past behavior, felt better about himself, but still was coming to terms with the road ahead. He owes us nothing, but I hope the press and boards will give him space and not intrude on his personal life with shennanigans. Edward has nothing to prove to anyone on the planet but himself and his close, private relations. I wish him the best.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. He really looks great. I'm happy to hear that he's had a positive experience in rehab...

Comment

damn!! When was he in Phoenix ?? This week?

Comment

that's cool, I hope he takes it real easy now and works the things out with the other cats, next year it's friggin 30 years since VH I came out, it would be cool to celebrate it with a new album and tour.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sober, new teeth, a haircut and a few decent meals.
                        Lets hope he can stay this way and lay down some new stuff.
                        -Rick

Comment

Looks a lot better! Gained some much needed weight too.
                          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

He'll be fine until someone tells him that he teamed up with Fender while he was off the wagon and then he'll drink himself to oblivion again.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                              He'll be fine until someone tells him that he teamed up with Fender while he was off the wagon and then he'll drink himself to oblivion again.
                              :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

that is until he sees the dough rolling in like mad, then he realizes it was a good decision
                                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                                X