fresh from rehab EDDIE VAN HALEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
    I hope Edward gets the time and space in the next six months to heal and come to terms with what his life was like and in which direction he wishes it to take. In photos on TGP, his eyes clearly showed that he was aware of past behavior, felt better about himself, but still was coming to terms with the road ahead. He owes us nothing, but I hope the press and boards will give him space and not intrude on his personal life with shennanigans. Edward has nothing to prove to anyone on the planet but himself and his close, private relations. I wish him the best.

Exactly I am concerned about Eddie staying healthy and clean and happy not about new music. It isn't as if a 30 day stint in rehab keeps people sober they need to work at it and face a bunch of past wreckage. Good luck to you Ed.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

He´s been fighting his demons for a long time now. I hope he wins.

i felt very happy for him around the time of Balance. I hope he stays like this for good now.

I saw Steve Vai live in 1982 but I never made it to see EVH. I had tickets for the balance tour but didn´t show up because I was preparing exams. Later I had tickets for the III tour but that show was cancelled because at soundcheck some piece of the ceiling came down and hurt Alex. Well, this was the official version. Who knows what happened.

Hope to see him anywhere in europe in the future.

Comment

None of us would be here if it were not for him, i never bashed him, I never will. I just want one more studio album wth Dave, it's such a better band with the original members. no contest.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow!I was like "is this real?" when I saw the first picture.He looks great.A total improvement.I feel happy for him.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

If he puts out more music great... but seriously his long term health is what he needs to focus on. Good Luck Ed! Stay strong brother
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'll give him a year.

Comment

good for him; i'm not really a fan or anything, but i'm glad for his family's sake. hopefully he can stay healthy.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Amazing when you get sober and off drugs the transformation. Hopefully his frame of mind has changed too.

Comment

he came out looking better that brittney...
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                      he came out looking better that brittney...
                      Now that was good.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Little video- He's not slurring, looks normal, no Smoking Loon in sight, and he's driving a car around the track & seemed to do ok....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Man owes me nothing, may owe his fans who got screwed on the last tour dates when he crapped out something. Here's selfishly hoping he brings out some great ending to this story.

Vass

Comment

I hope he can keep sober and come back stronger than ever, like SRV did.

Even if VH doesn't tour or record again, I'm glad that Eddie's gotten himself back in shape. Here's hoping he's healthy and happy for a long time to come.
                          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

He looks a lot better, that's heartening. I hope he comes back all the way as far as health and happiness go. A strong musical comeback with Dave and Mike aboard would be a wonderful bonus.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

wow ... you weren't kidding. quite a turnaround from the videos of him at NAMM

Comment

Working...
                              X