This better produce. You fruit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This better produce. You fruit.

I'm into this for about $10 and I expect salad days ahead. Made ya look.:ROTF: Yum, Beefstakes.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I expect regular updates, ya tomato head! :ROTF:
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I figure I have to get 8 really good ones to make it pay off. Otherwise, I'm just an old fart watching the plants grow. Can I be an old fart and have tomatoes too?

Comment

Just keep the deer away from it...

Comment

Still waiting on a pic of the tomato down at the thrift store...

Comment

I'm going to have to hitch up the ballungas and see if she will let take her picture. Knowing her like I do, I'll bet she will let me. At the thriftstore, you apes.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Yeah, yeah, in her natural habitat!

Comment

Here is what I got last year.. Hope your as Sucessful. My secrete? Cow Shit!

Comment

Whoahh... Nice
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Yikes. I only want 8 or 10 not a fukking cannery.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    Last edited by fett; 04-22-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

You can always sell what you don't want!
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Ebay tomatoes???

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Yeah, yeah, in her natural habitat!
                          The nicest people I have ever met work at thrifstores. They are intelligent, nice, unasumming (sp) and just great people. If you haven't gone to the world of thriftstores and fleamarkets, you will just not get it.

Comment

you left out questionable hygene
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              Yikes. I only want 8 or 10 not a fukking cannery.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              Its not about what you do, ita about what you dont do..

Use miracle grow on that little sucker for 1 month. make sure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the bucket so your plant doesn't get root rot from sitting in a pool of water. Make sure you water it EVERY day once its a foot taller. Water only before dawn or after dusk. about a gallon each day. the first of the month the little dood gets a handful of cow manure ($3 a big bag) put around the base in a circle and mixed into the dirt. No closet then 2'' to the stem in the middle.. In July, top the plant so it doesn't get any bigger, but does get bushy. No more feeding. Feeding makes the plant grow. You want to make it think its starving to it wants to reproduce before it dies.. That where the Goodies come from.... Good luck ...

Now You teach me how to play guitar, since most of my tomatoes are caught on stage from people throwing them at me. I'm terrable!

Comment

Working...
                              X