No announcement yet.

This better produce. You fruit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right know it's 5 parts dirt and 3 parts potting mix. Naturally, I got that last year on the cheap. So. the fert is there. No holes in the bottom yet. I'll play that by ear. The question is: Do I want a lot of small ones or a few whoppers? I just hate nipping anything in the bud.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by PittJitsu View Post
      Here is what I got last year.. Hope your as Sucessful. My secrete? Cow Shit!
      EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Pittjitsu secretes cow shit! Does it come out of your body like sweat????:ROTF:

Comment

:ROTF:
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

All my fert comes fom a throughbred racehorse farm about a mile away.My neighbor gets it by the pickup truck load.My tomato plants grew up to the gutters at the base of my roof one year.Beefsteak,roma,mr stripies.Had some huge habanero peppers that year as well.I had maybe 10 as big as my fist.
          Out of 5 or6 tomato plants I can yield aprox 200 tomatos over the season.
          Last edited by straycat; 04-22-2007, 08:12 PM.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
            EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Pittjitsu secretes cow shit! Does it come out of your body like sweat????:ROTF:
            God damn you spell check!

Comment

Working...
            X