check out this cobra...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this cobra...

Australia's most reputable and independent motoring experts bring you the latest car reviews, comparisons, news and auto content.

Completely off the wall. Ive always been a fan of the Cobra body style, but I think this would be a hell on wheels. All that HP in a light little roadster?!?

But damn!

I remember reading that! Crazy stuff.

that article's a year old. Anyone know if they ended up building them? The company website's not much help.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Here's My baby...I'm completely in love with it..very fun..very fast!!!!!

Here's is a review of my ride in Car & Driver.. http://www.factoryfive.com/table/awa...anddriver.html
      Last edited by horns666; 04-23-2007, 01:33 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Completely insane, love it. But 5secs to 200k's would be quite optimistic I rekon. Wheres that grip coming from?

Comment

That is a FFR kit just like mine..I know a dude with a V-10 Viper motor in his..known as "Double Venom"..

No matter what HP ..the top speed within saftey is about 140-145..MPH ..TOPS!

I had mine up to about 140 in no time and had PLENTY more to go, BUT..like everyone else I know with cobras...without air foils and shit..the car get's uber squirelly at 140+..the front end starts to lift and you can feel the steering starting to slip...that's not good..

trust me..these cars are not made for that kind of top end...

The 0-60 times are sick, and your doing 100MPH+ in no time..but I took it as far as I want to..140 in that thing is plenty!!

I don't want to die..but what a way to go..eh..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

More power than a Veyron, and half the weight? Jeez, that's gonna be lairy! Be a bit of a handful on a wet roundabout...

Comment

After owing a badass Vette since '93.

There is one thing a Cobra can get you faster than a speeding ticket..

..PUSSY!

Comment

Thats 200k's bill, or ~120mph. Cobras haul no doubt, but 120 in 5 is hard to fathom. I'd love to build one up one day, but I'd be happy with a regular 8.

Comment

when I read the title of the thread I was expecting to see a Framus cobra amp. Nice car!
                  Sam

Comment

Impractical, over-powered, and way too fast - what's not to love?

Very cool cars.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      After owing a badass Vette since '93.

There is one thing a Cobra can get you faster than a speeding ticket..

..PUSSY!

....am rolling my eyes.....
                      here they say guys with small dicks drive big cars...

Comment

but Cobras aren't big cars..... they are little cars with big engines.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          but Cobras aren't big cars..... they are little cars with big engines.
                          Exactly..here's a tip from your Uncle Bill Z Bub..

THINK before you speak..you think that piece of ass would be posing next a ...ummm..a Crown Victoria??

I wear my Cobra like a tight pair of pants..mainly due to my ginormous, Eggplant sized man gurd.

It's a true pussy magnet..I need bug and pussy remover spray for my windshield..

But I don't need "pussy"..I'm happily married to a hottie..and I'm a good boy...but I likes the attention..and it certainly gets that!!

Just look at me 24seven..I'm awesome..you know you want me..prolly 24/7!!:ROTF:
                          Last edited by horns666; 04-24-2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                            Thats 200k's bill, or ~120mph. Cobras haul no doubt, but 120 in 5 is hard to fathom. I'd love to build one up one day, but I'd be happy with a regular 8.

Ohhh..OK then gotcha...yeah, These cars will get to 120 MPH before you can say "what the fuck"..

Comment

Been looking at the factory five models. I would buy one of those or a GTM in a second if I wasnt 6'4". I probably wouldnt be able to get my right leg in the car.

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X