Tony Stewart tells it like it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart tells it like it is

And gets his ass handed to him by Nascar, He basically said all these bull shit flags near the end of a race for imaginary "debris" was undermining the credibility of the "sport" and Nascar was controlling the outcome like wrestling. no new news but,, He went on to say fans are telling him they are fed up with it. I agree, I haven't watched a race since Daytona because its too fuggin phoney, atta boy Tony fuggum, go dirt trackin
    I say the boy ain't right!

I've always liked Tony Stewart he is a no bullshit kind of guy. The only reason NASCAR keeps him around is because of the controversy he creates by not being some PC emo kid

Comment

yeah, but then he always apologizes later on and says "I don't know what I saying that day, I was in one of my many pissed off moods" and covers his ass. NASCAR is turning into a friggin joke (as you said) and if it keeps up, they're only hurting themselves. Of course, I still can't believe wrestling is still around but to each their own........
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah!! buddy.
        How bout them Neckcar boyz.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I think Tony plays his own game too. They all do. Nascar is growing and with that will be changes good and bad...

Hey it aint all bad... Gordon is kickin' ass! - Had to throw that in there... lol.

Seriously, I think the car of tommorrow is good for safety as well as all of the other changes that were made to keep the drivers alive.

IMO what is killing it for us old time Nascar fans has made it worth watching for the newer fans... They have made NASCAR popular and by doing that it has changed the way racing is done. Welcome to the new era of the sport. Can't have it both ways I guess. I still watch many of the races but mostly out of habit now...

Comment

I miss watchin' my boy Rusty kickin ass on the short tracks.
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Tony Stewart tells it like it is

> I'm not a fan of Nascar at ALL,but Tony is a pretty chilled dude in person. How do I know? He's into pool on the side. They mentioned on ESPN that Tony had skipped pre-season testing in January,to participate in a dirt-track race in his hometown,and to attend a pool tournament. That tournament is The Derby City Classic,a 9 day pool extravaganza featuring 3 different tournaments and wide-open gambling,and is held in early January every year. One of his closest friends is Shannon "The Cannon" Daulton,one of the top 20 or so players in the world,and a child prodigy at the game. He was in Louisville that year for the whole 9 days,just chilling and talking to people about whatever. He was also barking at people trying to get some action for his boy Shannon,adding that the 100k window was WIDE OPEN,with no living human barred. He treated the vendors very well as well,buying a 15k all-ivory Ginacue for himself and the twin for Shannon. He said he has a vintage Brunswick in his house,and tries to spend at least an hour a day playing. I've seen him there twice now. Chances are,he's telling it like it is about the stuff Nascar does. Tommy D.
              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I did a rant thread on this a while back. It's good to see that even some drivers are getting pissed. I'm fear Tony's rant won't do a lot of good. I have to stop typing for a minute. "There is debri on my "E" key.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                  Of course, I still can't believe wrestling is still around but to each their own........
                  Wrestling will always be around. Our dads watched it when they were kids, we watched it when we were kids, and our kids will watch it.

I enjoy the entertainment factor of it, in an amusing sort of way. Its like a soap opera with blood.

I now return you to your regularily scheduled thread.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Who cares if NASCAR is rigged? NASCAR is for people that are not sophisticated enough for wrestling.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

sssssssssssss. heh heh heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                        Hey it aint all bad... Gordon is kickin' ass! - Had to throw that in there... lol.
                        Jeff Gordon's a puss-bag!
                        My Main Rig:
                        '87 Charvel Model 4A
                        Peavey KB100 amp
                        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I'm watching the race:ROTF: and the cracks keep coming about "Debri". And you thought SOCCER was boring.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I found it fitting that a "debris" caution was the one that put Stewart back on the lead lap yesterday. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                            X