No announcement yet.

I gonna be the Next Tiger Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been golfing quite a bit myself. Took up the sport since I can't play guitar anymore. Still can't quite figure out how I shoot a 96 one day without losing a ball ...go to the same course the next day and shoot a 106 and lose 3 balls.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Well I suck but I got a little game

Right now I'm using my sisters clubs from when she was a freshman in highschool so they're a little short

For $12 the exersize is worth it
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        I killed a crow on the first T-off. He was in the fairway and I hit one of those 200mph worm burners. The ball knocked his beak off. He was cold when we got to him.
        Birds look weird with no beak. I never realize that a birds beak is its entire face.

Hey you got a birdie on that hole.. I have played golf since I was in High School, they made us play a spring sport (baseball, golf or track) if you were on the football team, So I took golf, and was pretty much a natural, A few of my friends are really serious about it and have spent big bucks on clubs and lessons etc, I love kickin their ass's with my 30 year old clubs (cept for a titanium driver)
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Go get that jacket Donnie !!!! ...with skulls on it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
            Go get that jacket Donnie !!!! ...with skulls on it !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X