No announcement yet.

I can't go to bed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fett, now you know what REAL trailer trash is. Good luck with that shit. It may get worse before it gets better.

Comment

I don't know why you fight it.
      Take out some of your spoiled 15 cent/lb meat and join them, get a nice meal in the process. LOL
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I got that on a daily basis here... We have a Puerto Rican Store across the street and it's a friggin party everyday.

And when theyre done, I get the mess in my front yard.

I can't tell you the amount of run ins I've had.

One including a guy peeing on my house in front of my kid, who when I asked him to go away ( I was actually nice for some reason instead of my normal enraged self, which is why he prolly thought I was a punk), he pulled a pistol. He then saw that I stepped back into my house and pulled out a Remington 870, 8 shot police issue pump shotgun and he ran like a bitch after I (re) chambered a round for his visual/audio enjoyment...

Fett, asking nice gets ya no where.

Had a guy with a stereo crankin out here one day, so I reached in his car and shut his ignition off and threw him the keys...

Scum understand nothing but sheer force. It's all they ever got and all they respect. Otherwise you're just another little bitch.

Something I learned growing up in the ghetto. Someone gives you shit or punks you out in ANY WAY, you come back on them 10 times harder. They will respect... It's the only thing they understand...

Sorry to say, it's like their rules of engagement.

Comment

Fett,
          So is this a noise issue or a carbon monoxide issue. I guess I don't see your bitch, if that's a parking spot. That's life in a trailer park. They stack them too close to each other, you can't help "living" with your neighbors. So I guess I'm not seeing the issue. It's not like the car is parked RIGHT next to your window. But if it's "illegal" to park where he did, that's cool. And if it's a noise issue, well, somethings we just have to live with sometimes. Gotta pick your battles...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            I got that on a daily basis here... We have a Puerto Rican Store across the street and it's a friggin party everyday.

And when theyre done, I get the mess in my front yard.

I can't tell you the amount of run ins I've had.

One including a guy peeing on my house in front of my kid, who when I asked him to go away ( I was actually nice for some reason instead of my normal enraged self, which is why he prolly thought I was a punk), he pulled a pistol. He then saw that I stepped back into my house and pulled out a Remington 870, 8 shot police issue pump shotgun and he ran like a bitch after I (re) chambered a round for his visual/audio enjoyment...

Fett, asking nice gets ya no where.

Had a guy with a stereo crankin out here one day, so I reached in his car and shut his ignition off and threw him the keys...

Scum understand nothing but sheer force. It's all they ever got and all they respect. Otherwise you're just another little bitch.

Something I learned growing up in the ghetto. Someone gives you shit or punks you out in ANY WAY, you come back on them 10 times harder. They will respect... It's the only thing they understand...

Sorry to say, it's like their rules of engagement.
            Excuse me but pulling out guns in front of your kid and possibly getting into a gunfight over someone peeing? I really, really fail to see the logic in that. I'm sure this will stir up shit but that's about as stupid as it gets right there. It's not like he was commiting a felony. He was peeing. Wow, I guess you've never taken a piss outside near someones house. That stuns me...

Comment

He pulled a pistol on me and pointed it at me when I confromted him dumbass, that's not a felony? Actually, it's felonious assault with a gun charge.

My kid didn't see it, and after it started he was whisked away to a safe area in the house by his mother as she called CPD. I defended myself.

And no, I don't pee on peoples houses under their windows. Sorry you do, I'd do the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                Fett,
                So is this a noise issue or a carbon monoxide issue. I guess I don't see your bitch, if that's a parking spot. That's life in a trailer park. They stack them too close to each other, you can't help "living" with your neighbors. So I guess I'm not seeing the issue. It's not like the car is parked RIGHT next to your window. But if it's "illegal" to park where he did, that's cool. And if it's a noise issue, well, somethings we just have to live with sometimes. Gotta pick your battles...
                What is it you don't understand? It's both. That car is about 5 feet from my window in the backyard. And that doesn't have to be life. I would not do that to them. Here's better pic. Maybe, you will understand now.
                Last edited by fett; 04-28-2007, 09:30 AM.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

There's a lot he don't understand Fett. Don't bother explaining. I know what you're going through and I wouldn't like it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                    He pulled a pistol on me and pointed it at me when I confromted him dumbass, that's not a felony? Actually, it's felonious assault with a gun charge.

My kid didn't see it, and after it started he was whisked away to a safe area in the house by his mother as she called CPD. I defended myself.

And no, I don't pee on peoples houses under their windows. Sorry you do, I'd do the same to you.
                    OK, I guess the thought of a civil discussion is out of the question. Too bad. It always comes to this. But I'm good at both so that's cool...

First, where was the assault? Brandishing a firearm is harly called assault. So I don't see the assault...

What would have been the harm of just letting him pee?

It's that kind of attitude that has this country where it is. Road Rage murders, ect... "How DARE someone inconvience me. Don't they know who I am? Don't they know I'm armed? Dont' they know?" It's the one upsmanship that just escalates simple issues into bigger problems...

I ask 1 question. What if instead of just brandishing a firearm, he came out shooting and shot your kid? What then???

Call me names all you want. Hell, your from Cleveland, I would expect nothing less...

Comment

Fett,
                      I asked if it was in a backyard, I didn't get that point clearly from your first post. So yes, that second pic helped more...

Trailer parks man, what can you do??? Like I said, they are packed on top of eachother...
                      Last edited by Bengal; 04-28-2007, 09:38 AM.

Comment

typically you park on the street in a trailer park.. or on your carport. The lawn is not a carport.

Comment

OK, I guess the thought of a civil discussion is out of the question. Too bad. It always comes to this.
                          Maybe if you had a clue and watched your wordage, it wouldn't

But I'm good at both so that's cool...
                          No, you're not.

First, where was the assault? Brandishing a firearm is harly called assault. So I don't see the assault...
                          Maybe you should ask a law enforcement official. Pointing a handgun and threatening is termed as Felonious assualt. Duh.

What would have been the harm of just letting him pee?
                          Yeah, let me show your kid my penis and pee in front of your little boy and see what you think. What part of that is ok?

It's that kind of attitude that has this country where it is. Road Rage murders, ect...
                          Yeah, him pulling a gun on me is pretty screwy when I asked him jovially and nicely to "put the penis away" and leave.

"How DARE someone inconvience me.
                          Oh jeeze, inconvenience? You must not have kids then. My kid seeing a drunken grown man with his penis out under his wondow is well, a bit more than an inconvenience.

Don't they know who I am? Don't they know I'm armed? Dont' they know?" It's the one upsmanship that just escalates simple issues into bigger problems...
                          Protecting myself is one upman ship? Are you French? I guess you'd run away and cower somewhere. You do that here, and you're in trouble.

I ask 1 question. What if instead of just brandishing a firearm, he came out shooting and shot your kid? What then???
                          I'm pretty well trained in weapons and defensive tactics my friend. Trust me, my son was far from the area when I went out to confront and was very safe when it escalated.

Call me names all you want. Hell, your from Cleveland, I would expect nothing less...
                          Well, I don't usually. But welll. You "are" sort of a dumbass and haven't much of a clue about how this stuff works in the hood.

From Cleveland entertains you? Whatever...

Comment

Clev,
                            Wow, that took some time...

First, I'm not arguing your right to own whatever and protect your family. That's not in question...

Second, rights vary from state to state. Having no knowledge of Ohio law, I should not have said anything about assault. You do have me on that one...

Third, I'm not French, but I have been to France. Nice place they have there...

Fourth, "Put the penis away and leave" was pretty damn funny...

Fifth, I do have kids...

Sixth, I'm glad your son was out of harms way...

Seventh, Nice to know some of the people brandishing firearms know how to use them. Wish it was more...

Eighth, Yes, I find Cleveland VERY entertaining. Not a fan of your city, sorry about that. But I've been there a few times. Once your river was on fire when I was there. Sorry, but anywhere that water burns is not a place for me. Philly has the world fooled as beeing the crappiest city, should be Cleveland...

Ninth, My initial post is still valid to me. I don't see the rational. Hopefully I never will. I guess I'm "blessed" to not live in a shithole. Don't think I ever would. Some people don't have that luxury. Cool. But I have a choice, and I choose to live where I do. Sure, I have issues here as well. I've had prostitues think my back driveway was the place to bring johns and have sex in their car. That went on for a while. You know what stopped it? Not a gun. A video camera. I went out there and started shooting video of the car and the plate and the people inside and you know what? It ended after 2 incidents. No guns were flashed. No ones lives were threatened. But different strokes for different areas. I bet you'd say if you go out with a camera you'll get shot. Cool. That's why I live where I do. And it doesn't make my opinion any less valid to me...

Tenth, I'm over it...

Comment

Yeah, Cleveland is a shithole anymore. Has been a long time and getting worse as the economy is shot. I wish I didn't have elderly parents here to stay for and attend to, or I'd be the hell out with my son. And guess I will be gone in a few more years I figure.

Yeah, if I went out with a camera, that guy would have prolly shot me, haha. Just going out asking him to go away elicited a handgun response.

We have less aggressive than me types of people here doing the camera thing here on streets with prostitution, and many have been beat up, cameras taken and threatened with guns/knives etc. People are whacked here, criminal types in particular. Crappy environment to grow up in and make the less stables types pretty dangerous.

Comment

Cleveland,
                                It was not my intent to start an arguement with you this morning. But if you read my first post, it's hard to see that. I need to have a "no post until I'm awake for more than an hour" rule...

And with that, I apologise to Fett for hijacking his thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X