I can't go to bed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    OK, I guess the thought of a civil discussion is out of the question. Too bad. It always comes to this. But I'm good at both so that's cool...

First, where was the assault? Brandishing a firearm is harly called assault. So I don't see the assault...

What would have been the harm of just letting him pee?

It's that kind of attitude that has this country where it is. Road Rage murders, ect... "How DARE someone inconvience me. Don't they know who I am? Don't they know I'm armed? Dont' they know?" It's the one upsmanship that just escalates simple issues into bigger problems...

I ask 1 question. What if instead of just brandishing a firearm, he came out shooting and shot your kid? What then???

Call me names all you want. Hell, your from Cleveland, I would expect nothing less...

So it's ok if I come pee on your house? That sounds like fun. What's your address?
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      So it's ok if I come pee on your house? That sounds like fun. What's your address?
      Sure tim, come on over. But remember, I've never said if I was armed or not. Never will either...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        Sure tim, come on over. But remember, I've never said if I was armed or not. Never will either...
        Ah, so when John defends his family you want to talk about how he should have handled it differently but if someone does it to you then a weapon is all good. I see. Nice. Or were you planning on video taping me?
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Some people you cannot reason with and you are forced to deal with the situation on their level.Sad but a fact of life.Nasty neighbors suck.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            Ah, so when John defends his family you want to talk about how he should have handled it differently but if someone does it to you then a weapon is all good. I see. Nice. Or were you planning on video taping me?
            Tim,
            Nope, not saying that at all. What I would do is quite different that what John did. That was all I was saying. But if your trying to goad me into an arguement, don't waste your time, it won't work...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

There may be hope. He just fired up the POS and immediately pulled up into the carport. They are still fucktards.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'll piss in your yard, but if you're planning on taping me, bring the wide-angle lens, and leave the telephoto at home... :ROTF:

Comment

I told the love of my life my story and she understood. I tried to convince her that I was a Bad Ass MF, but she just wouldn't buy it. I smile too much. Oh, and I just bought a clarinet. It's has reeds and everything. I'll make sure to leave the window open as I learn to be another Benny Goodman. May they roast in hell.
                  Last edited by fett; 04-28-2007, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Bengal..John was completely justified in his actions..

Umm..You don't know me very well do ya??

I've pulled guns on my "rent-a-booger" neighbors plenty of times, getting them evicted immediately..I hit one in the head with a mag-lite for writing on my garage and contaminating my neighbor's pool..I pulled out my ASP during a domestic dispute in my back yeard ..making the agressor run back in the house 'till my boys in blue arrived...and got the PR ghetto womabat out..with me standing there calling him a peice of shit..and were all laughing at the fuck...well, they worked with me.

Whenever I had a "run in" with a neighbor..ummm..I make them disappear pretty fuggin' quick!

Civil?..

You want be "civil" to an an asshole peeing on you're house or an asshole threatening with a gun?:ROTF:

Oh boy, ..wow, you must have lived a pretty safe and sheltered lifestyle ..well, that's a good thing bro..but not everyone has that luxury..

You can't be civil with human pollution..they don't understand "civil"...they understand ASP, Mag-Lite and the sound of an 870..or a gun up the nose.

Fett, make the compliant immediately..put it on paper..don't try to confront these assholes, especially if you live alone..that could makes things much worse in so many ways..if they "threaten" you in any way..you make a menacing / Names Suspect report..if fact you could call the local Police for such matters..we get those calls constantly..We don't mind such calls..we mediate or squash those kinds of matters often..

If they are making noise, acting like assholes, or even filling you home with fumes..call the Police in c/w "neighbor trouble"..it's a low priority assignment in a urban city, but you may get a faster response where you live..if they are threatening in any way..tell that to dispatch and they will make it a code 2..with a faster repsonse time.

Good luck..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm done confronting them. I already told them I'm filing a complaint with the PM. I did get some sound out of clarinet. It's a pretty cool item. Just wait until I can hit a high note. I could guitar them, but that's like a capital offense because it's electric. Let's see them complain about a woodwind. I really have to stop smoking if I'm going to be another Genny Boodman.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        I'm done confronting them. I already told them I'm filing a complaint with the PM. I did get some sound out of clarinet. It's a pretty cool item. Just wait until I can hit a high note. I could guitar them, but that's like a capital offense because it's electric. Let's see them complain about a woodwind. I really have to stop smoking if I'm going to be another Genny Boodman.
                        ..That good Fett!

Yes, make that complaint!!

Don't confront them anymore..don't try to reason with the unreasonale , it just provokes them. Avoid them all together unless they become an immediate threat, then do what you must do..just make the complaint and go through the right channels to get them out of there..

Don't think a matter is too petty to contact police..they can attempt to squash matters that has the potential to escalate.

your complaint is valid..don't be too shy to call if you feel the need to...trust me.

Bill Z
                        Last edited by horns666; 04-28-2007, 02:26 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                          I don't know why you fight it.
                          Take out some of your spoiled 15 cent/lb meat and join them, get a nice meal in the process. LOL
                          Well, I am going barbie an $18 Tri Tip that cost me $5 tomorrow. But, I would rather grill my balls than make a peace offering to those people.

Comment

Revenge is sweet. Me and my old neighbor had an understanding that the water spigot that is underneath the steps from my other door could be used by her on her yard. There was a 60 foot hose and everything. Well, the hose is gone and those people better not go under my steps.

Comment

The old dissapearing hose trick ehh???

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                                The old dissapearing hose trick ehh???

I played that game with my wife last night..

Comment

Working...
                                X