Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Millin is the DUMBEST person alive

The lions should just feild 11 WR's on the feild at all times
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

^NO! Since I live near Miami I have to have say whoever the fuck is their GM retarded. You passed on a franchise QB in Brady Quinn for Ted Ginn Jr? He was IMO the 4th reciever in the draft after Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett and Dwayne Bowe. They skipped him for Trent Green? He was what 2 more years left in the tank? Good thing I didn't get season tix this year.

Comment

Donnie,
      i agree Matt Millen is a fucktard..but I think he's only using Johnson for trade bait..maybe not..who knows

Comment

Well he traded Mike Williams and Mcnown to Oakland for a 4th round pick so I think he plans on keeping Johnson.

I agree that the Ted Ginn pick is the bonehead pick of this draft.

Comment

^^Now that they actually have Johnson and TB has Gaines Adams, they are in way better position to demand a trade.

Comment

not saying matt millen is a genius or anything... but that's the right pick for them. Look at who started at WR for them last year.. not who they did or didn't draft over the last few years... this kid's an amazing talent, and it will take less than 3 games of him starting for you to be happy that they picked him up....

Comment

Working...
            X