hey guys im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys im new here

Sup ya'll. I've been a lurker around here for a while looking at everybodies guitars, and being envious of every single one of you. I am on a very, very tight budget, so all I have is a JS30 Rhoads made back in '05 as my only Jackson. As for my other guitar, it's an Ibanez Xiphos that I got from a friend for my 18th birthday. They both play great, the neck-thru Xiphos has a lower profile neck than the JS30, but oddly enough, I seem to play the JS30 more. I really dont see what people say is so bad about it, i've had it for a couple of years and havent had a sing;e problem with it. I'm not bad, i've been playing since I came out of the womb. I play mostly extreme metal[Thrash, Death, anything hard and heavy], but i'm interested in everything. I love Jazz Fusion, Spastic Ink is one of my favorite bands. I'm 18, so i'm just a kid pretty much. I hope to enjoy my stay here and hopefully get some guitars that I can show off, seeing that i'm starting my career here shortly.

P.S. I apologize if this is in the wrong place

Just a fine place and a fine start. Welcome. If you have lurked alot, that's a good thing. There are some people here (fett) from whom you should stay away. Look at me!!!! I'm an English Major.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

english what-now. that truly does worry me, fetty.

welcome, good start, keep your head up and you nose clean and you should fit in just nice.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Spastic Inc! The cartoon metal Welcome, dude!
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Welcome and ave a nice time here, dude!
          RATT RULES!

Comment

Welcome, Fsf! You got a 24 fret Rhoads!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Grab a brew, take a seat and read all threads that Fett originates. That will help you catch up.
              Welcome aboard.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

.......watch out for this guy too (Racer X), Ron likes to abuse newbs, seeing as fett already warned you about himself..... ......WELCOME!!!!
                I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Welcome!

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                    .......watch out for this guy too (Racer X), Ron likes to abuse newbs,
                    That is not true, you ass

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      That is not true, you ass
                      Only the ones with 666 in their name so I guess you're sefe.......

Comment

Go find a thread where I abused you....

I just went through all the threads you ever posted in, I don't see any evidence

You must be talking out of your ass, dude

Comment

Welcome.. put on your wristband, kneepads and bandanas..its gonna be a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                            Only the ones with 666 n their name so I guess you're sefe.......

....ummm..wha?

Spastic Ink?..Good taste..and Welcome!

Bill Z
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Meant as a joke....sorry dude......you're cool in my books.....

Comment

Working...
                              X