No announcement yet.

Thanks A lot For Banning Me From The Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you didn't post a price was not the reason your ad was removed and your access was removed from the classifieds. It was because you made it clear you didn't want to be here and were not going to contribute, so why should we let you benefit from it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
      Because you didn't post a price was not the reason your ad was removed and your access was removed from the classifieds. It was because you made it clear you didn't want to be here and were not going to contribute, so why should we let you benefit from it?
      Thank you, that was all I wanted to know.
      I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Quit your crying dude, don't you have homework to do?
        Mr. Buttafucko will make you stay over if you don't finish the assignment!!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

why do people feel the need to wave their peckers around when ever they are on a power trip..............................

why do you keep posting, wouldn't it be easier to go bitch to a wall, so you can actually win.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post

why do people feel the need to wave their peckers around when ever they are on a power trip..............................

why do you keep posting, wouldn't it be easier to go bitch to a wall, so you can actually win.
            Wouldn't it be easier for you to just suck a cock? And what the fuck do I have to win? I wanted an answer and I got it.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
              Wouldn't it be easier for you to just suck a cock? And what the fuck do I have to win? I wanted an answer and I got it.

/thread

power trip pecker waving or PPPW, which ever you prefer.
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post

/thread

haha good one...

i say who gives a shit...wats making him come back and talking more trash are the really lame post on this thread...so the sooner the replys stop the sooner he will leave..not that i want him to leave cuz he sounds like a really sweet dude lol

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post

You are assuming he/she has got one.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It would appear that I don't have to post in here to keep this thread going...Wanna start arguing over whom is more mature than whom next? And how exactly does one go on a "power trip" when they have no power to trip over? Inquiring minds are dying to know.

Comment

Shut up and say you are sorry or leave.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

he tried =/

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          Shut up and say you are sorry or leave.
                          This is the 3rd time I am posting this:

Originally posted by KLNowak
                          I forgot you can't edit after ten mins so there goes my "edited to delete stupid bullshit" attempt. Sorry for all the shitty posts and for pretty much being an asshole.
                          Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                          he tried =/
                          Thank you

Comment

So you're out or not?

I can't get why it's always about the classifieds. The rules are so simple, shouldn't be that hard to obey them. If not no reason to complain since the rules are once again so simple..
                            Check my bands!
                            www.myspace.com/magicktr
                            www.myspace.com/sinif64
                            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Damn y'all can be harsh on people here. He got pissed off and said some stupid things. It happens. The guy has also been completely honest to the point where it may have hurt him more than it's helped. I'm sure there are other members that don't post much beyond the classifieds but no one notices since they don't say it explicitly. I say quit giving him such a hard time for being himself.

Though you also might want to take a moment and think before posting, KLNowak.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                                Damn y'all can be harsh on people here. He got pissed off and said some stupid things. It happens. The guy has also been completely honest to the point where it may have hurt him more than it's helped. I'm sure there are other members that don't post much beyond the classifieds but no one notices since they don't say it explicitly. I say quit giving him such a hard time for being himself.
                                I have to agree with you, but I think people's attitude towards him is somehow the thing that makes here JCF. I don't mean we're bunch of asses but this is a community not trying to get bigger but instead trying to get better

What I get from the "you can't acceess the classifieds until..." rule is that this board demands people contributing to the board, not people who only use the generator and read the classified ads. And people's attitude here also shows that they agree with this idea..

I'm sure nobody wants KLNowak to leave but everybody wants him to contribute to the community instead of just using the classifieds (without obeying the rules ) All of us can get over this thread imo. (I don't know what the admins think about the situation though )

Lastly, I also aprreciate his honesty and self confidence
                                Check my bands!
                                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                                X