No announcement yet.

Thanks A lot For Banning Me From The Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to post, stop running a train on him. Now he'll never stop jawin' 'bout how he got fucked, but then Troy had to be the voice of reason. I had this image of him having to bite down on Toejam's nipple rings to take the pain so the screws wouldn't hear about the party behind dryer #4.

Troy, if you want to take a break after grad, we pay $2500 clear per month, year round for about 6 months of work during session, for working as an oral English tutor for freshmen...

Comment

1. I never said I got fucked, I just said I thought it was shitty that I made an attempt to correct my mistake and that was when it was deleted, over and done with.

2. NextInLine, I know there are more to these forums than just the classifieds, and I check out every one but when I don't have anything to add to the forum I tend not to post in an attempt to reduce clutter...I figure that is contributing in some small way, hence my join date and so few posts.

Originally posted by thetroy View Post

Though you also might want to take a moment and think before posting, KLNowak.
      True, I was mostly pissed off because I made an attempt to correct my mistake and pretty much wasted my time. I just thought it was shitty that I got to post extra pictures as well as the price to comply and it didn't matter. Whatever, like I stated above it is over and done with. Although I could have handled it better.
      Last edited by KLNowak; 04-30-2007, 05:33 AM.
      I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Man, I frikkin' hate redundancy. Move on, pls!!!!! Too much contradiction as well.
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Who cares about the classified... People here know what stuff is worth and you won't just be handed an amazing deal (particularly so if you aren't here to help others and get to be cool with peeps), tho ya might find something very cool from a very reputable source.

Go look at ebay if ya want deals. If all you're here for is the classifieds, I'd have to wonder what's up with ya.

Really sick of people whining about getting in to them them...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            +1. And, speaking a little more generally, really sick of reading posts from people who think they have a "right" to be a member of this forum. Or any internet forum, for that matter.

It's like your driver's license, people. It's not a right. Don't follow the rules? Don't get to drive.

Enough with posts where people cop attitudes about being entitled to their membership or how the admins enforce the rules. Wha, f**kin, wha. Internet attention whoreage.

Comment

Just like an old pair of shoes (or that girl you always had on the side in HS), these kinda threads never get old, it's just too damn fun to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                Troy, if you want to take a break after grad, we pay $2500 clear per month, year round for about 6 months of work during session, for working as an oral English tutor for freshmen...
                That came out of nowhere. Who's we?

Comment

bump
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

A lot of people say they don't want to clutter up the boards, but the thing is that people aren't going to deal with you through the Classifieds or other means if they don't get some idea of what you're like.

You might not think posting your opinion is contributing, but how else do we get to know you? It may be online but it's still a community of people who have become friends online and in real life as well.

But no one really deals with the people who just swoop into the classifieds, because the swoopers are often scamming. You can say that's not you, but we don't know you, or have any idea of you except when you post a thread to complain. which should have been handled in PM with the admins and you might have access now.

You did try to apologize, true. But it was half-hearted at best.

You haven't been banned yet, so consider that the admins are being pretty fair with you. Maybe if you take this to private communications, and start posting mundane comments that tell people what you think, you could become part of the community.

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
                    1. I never said I got fucked, I just said I thought it was shitty that I made an attempt to correct my mistake and that was when it was deleted, over and done with.

2. NextInLine, I know there are more to these forums than just the classifieds, and I check out every one but when I don't have anything to add to the forum I tend not to post in an attempt to reduce clutter...I figure that is contributing in some small way, hence my join date and so few posts.

True, I was mostly pissed off because I made an attempt to correct my mistake and pretty much wasted my time. I just thought it was shitty that I got to post extra pictures as well as the price to comply and it didn't matter. Whatever, like I stated above it is over and done with. Although I could have handled it better.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

KL...do you take it up the ass?

My guess would be yeah...you do!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I didn't get a kiss
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                            +1. And, speaking a little more generally, really sick of reading posts from people who think they have a "right" to be a member of this forum. Or any internet forum, for that matter.

It's like your driver's license, people. It's not a right. Don't follow the rules? Don't get to drive.

Enough with posts where people cop attitudes about being entitled to their membership or how the admins enforce the rules. Wha, f**kin, wha. Internet attention whoreage.
                            I love how you are apparently sick of people whining yet you seem to love to fuel the fire...The thread was over and done with until you came in and tried to ressurect all the bullshit

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                            Who cares about the classified... People here know what stuff is worth and you won't just be handed an amazing deal (particularly so if you aren't here to help others and get to be cool with peeps), tho ya might find something very cool from a very reputable source.

Go look at ebay if ya want deals. If all you're here for is the classifieds, I'd have to wonder what's up with ya.

I honestly don't care because nobody ever sells anything I am interested in. Like I said I was pissed I put forth the effort to abide by the rules...That is all.

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                            A lot of people say they don't want to clutter up the boards, but the thing is that people aren't going to deal with you through the Classifieds or other means if they don't get some idea of what you're like.

You might not think posting your opinion is contributing, but how else do we get to know you? It may be online but it's still a community of people who have become friends online and in real life as well.

But no one really deals with the people who just swoop into the classifieds, because the swoopers are often scamming. You can say that's not you, but we don't know you, or have any idea of you except when you post a thread to complain. which should have been handled in PM with the admins and you might have access now.

You did try to apologize, true. But it was half-hearted at best.

You haven't been banned yet, so consider that the admins are being pretty fair with you. Maybe if you take this to private communications, and start posting mundane comments that tell people what you think, you could become part of the community.
                            Another reason I tend not to post too much is because everyone else here has way more knowledge of the Jackson so I never really have anything to add. But your post is 100% correct and there is no arguement here.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            KL...do you take it up the ass?

My guess would be yeah...you do!!
                            Wow an internet dweeb with no life trying to talk shit
                            Last edited by KLNowak; 04-30-2007, 06:28 PM.
                            I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

so since you quit what were you selling why just not put it on ebay?
                              85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

Originally posted by jonipop View Post
                                so since you quit what were you selling why just not put it on ebay?
                                because he's a PUD..??

Obviously I'm not alone in this opinion..We just call 'em like we see 'em

So, I call "PUD"..in the truest sense of the word..

Roll Call everyone..can I get a PUD..for our precious new "member"..

Bill Z Bub
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X