No announcement yet.

Thanks A lot For Banning Me From The Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fag has been a member here for over two years..and he doesn't know who the fuck I am..

Ummmm..beter make that a clueless ..PUD..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hahaha come on Bill just say Fuggum and walk away He obviously needs to learn respect for Bill Z. Bub and a good ol' Fuggums will teach him just that methinks

Comment

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
          ...yeah, put the fork in this one..

Fuggums.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Most of the shit here is posted over on Harmony Central anyway. You can post in their classifieds on your 1st post too. That might be a better forum for most people who complain about classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              This fag has been a member here for over two years..and he doesn't know who the fuck I am..

Ummmm..beter make that a clueless ..PUD..
              You must have me confused with someone who gives a damn. But I do know you have no life...If you did you wouldn't be trying so hard to keep a flame war going. I am guessing you still live with mommy in her basement. Call me PUD if you want, but from now on I shall call you KG Soloman 5k...There is always a faggot somewhere who just can't let shit go, I guess we know who that fag is here.

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
              My thoughts exactly.
              Last edited by KLNowak; 05-01-2007, 12:37 AM.
              I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

KL,
                Where in H.B. do you live? just curious, I reside here too, for 18 years now. Downtown/ across beach , newland, magnolia, the harbor? Just curious here, I don't give a flying flank steak about your ad, or the usual blathering that follows.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
                  There is always a faggot somewhere who just can't let shit go, I guess we know who that fag is here.

Yeah,we do. So tell me,I'm just curious,after taking it up the tailpipe for so long does your tummy ache when you have to poop now,or does it just come flying out with no warning? I'm not judging you or your lifestyle,I'm just askin.

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
                    You must have me confused with someone who gives a damn. But I do know you have no life...If you did you wouldn't be trying so hard to keep a flame war going. I am guessing you still live with mommy in her basement. Call me PUD if you want, but from now on I shall call you KG Soloman 5k...There is always a faggot somewhere who just can't let shit go, I guess we know who that fag is here.

My thoughts exactly.
                    You have No fuggin' clue man..

Comment

Hmmmm..I live with my mommy...sure I do!!!

here's to you ya PUD..nice meetin' ya!

BTW I'm a certified 100% badass with TONS of $$$..as you can see..

oh BTW..I'm a retired Cop of 14 years....with a full pension..

Fuggums,

Bill Z Bub

You're not worthy to shave my sack..

Comment

KL it looks like you have the same problem not being able to let go.Maybe you are one of those people that has to have the last word.
                        Just calling it like I see it.Be the bigger person and let it die and everyone will forget all about it.
                        Kind of juvenile to try to be a bad ass.I don't think I'd want to be on the bad side of horns666 he is the real deal.
                        Just an observation...
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

OMG Bill are you shit faced right now
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            You're not worthy to shave my sack..

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Hey Bill I think you look pretty faggy there Buahahahahaha!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                OMG Bill are you shit faced right now
                                Yes i am..and I tell ya what bros..No, I can't let shit go..I take it farther than anyone, because I like the angst, and embrace the hate..I love to fuggin' throw down and pound!

It's what I do..I do that better than shreddin', better than fuggin..I love stompin' ass!!

Shaaaaadap Ron..I know you want me..

I'm not threatening or nothing..I'm just expressing my "enthusiasm" of one of my very favorite hobbies..

Comment

Working...
                                X