Punks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punks

How did we ever let them exist? You know. The ones that think "They are the world". The ones that whine if they "Can't have their own way". The ones that are so wrapped up in themselves they "Just don't get it". I can spot a Punk a mile away. How about you?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I can spot "guys with a lot of time on their hands" a mile away!

:ROTF:
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh,there are a lot of punk wannabes here.Well,they're actually a bunch of kids,who study like crazy from monday to friday,and act like junkies on the weekend.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

What am supposed to do? Watch my tri-tip on the barbie? I'm retired, damn it. I have nothing but time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
            Oh,there are a lot of punk wannabes here.Well,they're actually a bunch of kids,who study like crazy from monday to friday,and act like junkies on the weekend.
            That's not the defintion of a "Punk". A punk is a nobody that thinks he or she is something based on an "In your face" bravado with nothing to back it up. I'm not a punk. I'm an asshole. And there is a distinct difference.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Last edited by fett; 04-29-2007, 05:31 PM.

Comment

There's punks (and wannabes) everywhere, we can't get rid of them, they're smelly and taking up all the hair gel ._.
              -- The Midnighter
              Administrate!

Comment

Hey fett, check out this blog, you'll LOVE it!

Some bicyclist nature lover from Corvallis...he rants against oil companies, SUVs, Bush, there's even a rant against the "punk" Chips Ahoy cookies ad

But he loves the forests and loves the city of Portland and has lots of interesting pics on there! Check it out!

Comment

I am defining the old world def of being a punk. The cool kids would call a wannabe member a punk until he made his bones.

Comment

Portland's full Dope smoking Hippies

I don't like dope smoking hippies

Plus you can't pump your own gas
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

They are not punks. Trust me, you will know one when you have to deal with one.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
                        Portland's full Dope smoking Hippies

I don't like dope smoking hippies

Plus you can't pump your own gas
                        i hear ya on that! Berkenstocks everywhere ... i will say the strip bars are much better there than around Seattle
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          That's not the defintion of a "Punk". A punk is a nobody that thinks he or she is something based on an "In your face" bravado with nothing to back it up. I'm not a punk. I'm an asshole. And there is a distinct difference.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

No,you're just old :ROTF:
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Hell I don't like them either, they bother me man. I hate coming across people like that, a guy introduced me to his crew and it was nothing but! They were all tatted up and looked at me like "what?" I was like "ummm..sure".

Comment

Orange County California is full of people who think they are "Punk" and I fucking hate every one of them.
                              I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Working...
                              X