Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of town again

All,

Got deployed again so i'm out on what has been going on. How have things been on the board? The internet sucks here so it's difficult to see pics. So let me in on all the things i've missed over the last month or so.

Garry

Hi Garry

I got a new job with awesome bennies AND a band of my own!

Been doing a lot of GAS related buying (5150, Fusion Pro, WRMG, Gibson V)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh yeah, Thanks Garry...much respect and appreciation for what you, and the rest of our troops are doing over there!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

+1000000........Rule 1 don't foget nuthin'.America loves you man dont forget that.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Like Ron said, thanks for what you're doing.

I have so much respect and appreciation for all of you to be over there going through what you are.

Just be careful and make sure you get back here ok man. Keep us posted on what you can.

Comment

Garry..behave and be careful...well at least be careful..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What up, Garry? Better you than me, bro! j/k I won't be on the bubble to go back over until January. Should be longer considering I was just there 13 months, but of course I can always retire if I don't wanna go again. Be good and take care of yourself and your wingman!
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. Things are going well over here. The weather is warming up and the dust is in the air reaking havoc on my allergies. And lucky you mhalsey. It's looking like i have about three months off before i hit the road again. How are things at the J? And could one of you guys post a pic or two for me soon? Thanks again!!!

Garry

Comment

Working...
                X