• Show
Clear All

• I Had Fun Today !!!!!!!

RC Racin

The Mini nCooper Class

The F1 Class

4 Wheel Drive Touring Class

I play in the touring car class

Looks like fun... too bad they don't broadcast on TV, it would give Fett something other than NASCAR to watch

Comment

Heh looks cool!

Read my potato thread!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I see a dirt oval there! That's a lot more fun... off road is even better though.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

One of my friends is into all that, I almost got into it then I got into airsoft instead, much more fun IMO but his cars are still fun. Read about Racer X's potatoes!

Comment

Do they go like a scale 600mph or something?
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

A Link to a short video of the first few laps of the "A Main".

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...07MVI_0113.flv

No, I did not make the "A Main", My pockets are'nt that deep and my time is too short.

(Note the two trailers "Hard core racers")

Thats me, the second car back on the out side (white with orange spoiler) in the last heat race (bad pic with camara phone from th drivers stand

There was a big race in Memphis this weekend they said they had 60 or 70 Mini Coopers racing alone

This is just a few of the cars that were in Memphis today

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                Do they go like a scale 600mph or something?
                Thats close? The ones we were running today were just stock motor 1/10 scale cars. On this track a modified motor or a gas car is to much, you can't use the power.
                Some of the RC cars you can buy today will run a true 40 to 60 MPH out or the box but trust me you can't drive that you just point it and pull the trigger!

There is another track here in Georgia that was made for the gas and mod guys and the local cops radar showed 60mph in the stright with 1/8 scale gas cars equiped with a 2 speed trans.

Yep thats a dirt ovel and thier is a off road track behind that.

Comment

But I smoked'em on the slot car track last night, I won the race by 4 laps over the next closest guy (the track owner)

It's a 155ft Blue King Track for those that want to know.

Comment

I have a ton of gas RC shit that I bought thinking my Family from Turkfuk Hell would like them. I also have a few bat power and they are fun to run around the hood. I just had a very nasty thought. What was that movie with the RC car that went kaboom?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It was a Dirty Harry Flick, I forget the name.

I do know that they used an Associated Electronics car for that.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That looks like an original RC10, the pan appears to have been modified? The current kits don't look a lot different. Narrower chassis in front with longer front arms.

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
                            It was a Dirty Harry Flick, I forget the name.

I do know that they used an Associated Electronics car for that.
                            Originally posted by fett View Post
                            What was that movie with the RC car that went kaboom?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                            I think Action Jackson with Carl Weathers had a scene like that, too.
                            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

It was The Dead Pool

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0094963/
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X