No announcement yet.

I Had Fun Today !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the second pic of the blue king track you can see a very large rc plane (yellow). I don't know how complete it is, it has the motor, he's only asking $450

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
      In the second pic of the blue king track you can see a very large rc plane (yellow). I don't know how complete it is, it has the motor, he's only asking $450
      Yeah, that would be about the same scale as the B25. You can bet your boots that it cost way more than that to build. Electronics included?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        I was 19 in 1969. I had my mom's 1966 Olds Dynamic 88. That was a tank.:ROTF: Then there was the '62 Beetle. I only filpped that on it's side once and completely rolled it over on an other occasion.:ROTF: You can't do that anymore. They really get pissed off now.:ROTF: I still love my slot cars and will buy anyone I see. But, did you have a Prop-Rod? I had to sell mine.
        The only slot car I remember having from back then I think was a COX I think, I remeber it had a 63 vette spilt window coupe body on it.
        I wish I had that thing now, it might be worth something.

I had a motorcycle well before I could drive legally, runnin from the cop's was so much fun. Like you said you can't get away with that anymore they took all the fun out of being a kid anymore

Comment

Working...
        X