No announcement yet.

Anyone actually make a living online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a website developer that works for a company, but depending on what area you live in i'm sure you could make good money doing it on your own.
    ----------
    Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

I do everything from web master, web development, and server admin, to staff and project managment. I cant say I hate what I do, but I dont love it. My daily to-do list has filled a 4'x20' white-board for 6 months now, and Im now working on an easel with giant paper sheets. I work 50+ hours a week in front of a computer, and im on call 24x7x365. The only good part is that I get OT for the work, which is gonna change soon if my boss gets his way. I know there are worse things I could be doing, like collecting garbage, so who am I to complain right? The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

For anyone who's interested, my wife has been involved with a very legitimate "work at home" company for the last year and a half. I will not use this forum to solicit anything of that nature, but if anybody is SERIOUSLY interested, shoot me an email [email protected]. I'll give you the info, and you can decide from there.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
        X