Old Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Ladies

Three old ladies were sitting side by side in their retirement home reminiscing.
    The first lady recalled shopping at the green grocers and demonstrated with her hands, the length and thickness of a cucumber she could buy for a penny.
    The second old lady nodded, adding that onions used to be much bigger and cheaper also, and demonstrated the size of two big onions she could buy for a penny a piece.
    The third old lady remarked, "I can't hear a word you're saying, but I remember the guy you're talking about."
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

lol
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

:ROTF: As soon as I read up to the cucumber part I knew it was going to be something like that!

Comment

They must have been talking about me.
            I love blue-haired women. They're cleaner than these young hussies...:ROTF:
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                They must have been talking about me.
                I love blue-haired women. They're cleaner than these young hussies...:ROTF:
                Don't you feel like spraying some starch on them and iron their wrinkly asses afterwards?
                I rather take a dirty hussie and high pressure wash their box rather than froggin a prune. But that is just me.... .
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                  Don't you feel like spraying some starch on them and iron their wrinkly asses afterwards?
                  if you pull on their hair, the wrinkles come out. Of course, when you let go they come right back again
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL,
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

A cop stops a old lady for speeding. He says "I stopped you because you were doing 65 in a 45 mile zone". The old lady says "That is not possible, look at the sign over there, it says 65". The officer says "That is not the speed limit, that's the highway number!". He then takes a look at the back seat and there are three old-ladys who look white in a sort of frightened way. He asks "What's wrong with them?". she says "Must be because we just got off 101"
                      Sam

Comment

Working...
                      X