No announcement yet.

So I just bombed my precacl test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:ROTF: Funny you say that because I'm not taking a math class next year and I am taking another Honors English class. But then again I need to take an english class every year to graduate, and only three years of math. And the only math that I need is how to count and sub-divide rhythms and I'm good And I can already do that pretty profficiently so I say screw math! And minigolf!

Comment

learning to speak and write well is one of the most invaluable skills in regards to earning capacity.

but calculus was just invented to fuck with teenagers' heads.
      Last edited by skorb; 05-01-2007, 09:25 PM.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
        learning to speak and write well is one of the most invaluable skills in regards to earning capacity.

but calculus was just invented to fuck with teenagers' heads.
        Well said my good man!

Comment

I've done my time with the calculus man.

had a year of pre-calc (they called it Algebra 3) and then one yr of Senior year HS calculus and one year of super abusive college calculus (like two weeks into the year it was so hard - not even funny).

I survived the calculus wars. it took plenty beers and kb to get me through...
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
            I love math, but couldn't stand calculus. Love algebra, geometry, trigonometry, etc.......but HATED calculus. Just seemed too out there unless a person is going into a career that requires such knowledge. I always got good grades in math, but got a D+ in 5 hour calculus my first time in college (my worst grade in college). I got an A+ when I retook it, but I still hated it, and have yet (that I recall) to use it in everyday life.
            I'm the same way...I love math but I HATED calc....I loved trig., algebra, geometry, but calc I, calc II, calc III, and diff. eq's all sucked and I found it pointless.

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Ahh, so you're one of those junior jerks in pre-calc. I'm in it too, and am doing really shitty, but I already got accepted to the college I want to go to, so I just have to pass for the year and not fuck up too badly in that class.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
                Ahh, so you're one of those junior jerks in pre-calc. I'm in it too, and am doing really shitty, but I already got accepted to the college I want to go to, so I just have to pass for the year and not fuck up too badly in that class.
                Yeah I'm one of those jerks All I need to do is pass the rest of the year in this math and then I dont need to even think about a math class again

Comment

Working...
                X