• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
      As much as I can appreciate folks personal problems, this isn't really the best place for you to be venting all this is it?
      I have things going on in my day to day life that are just (or very nearly) as devastating as yours, but I honestly don't understand your need to post this info on a public forum, especially a guitar based forum. If I were you, I'd keep this whole ordeal on more of a personal and private basis, and deal with it accordingly.
      I sincerely hope everything works out for you, but quite seriously I'm not sure this forum is the place for you to lay out your life problems for the world to see. I do wish you the best though.
      Wow Mark, I don't really get this. I posted here when my broither died and when my best friens died, when Katrina kicked my ass and destroyed my life, all to friendly and sympathetic response. YOU posted about your skydiver friends crashing in the plane, to sympathetic response.

We're friends here. Kristi posted about this some time ago, and we all expressed sympathy. We have also ASKED her to keep us posted, so she is doing this for us as much as for her, because we support her and want to know what's going on. I know you haven't been around much latey, and I'm really sorry to hear you're having rough times too. I had a feeling when your sig changed from the dog's POV to the wife's that something was up! I do hope things get better for you. Likewise, we all hope this asshole that attacked Kristi is tried and sentenced to life. So it's not just cathartic for her, but we are all concerned about the outcome.

The main thing that irks me about the delays is that the POS keeps getting paid by the PD until he is convicted. I don't begrudge his family the support, but God forbid his continuing paycheck accumulate until he could post bail, now THAT would piss me off. I hope he never leaves jail.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

At least he is rotting where he belongs. Nothing I hate more on this planet than child molesters, child murders and rapists. They should all be put to death by firing squad..On a seperate note so should drunk drivers.
        I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
          I sincerely hope everything works out for you, but quite seriously I'm not sure this forum is the place for you to lay out your life problems for the world to see. I do wish you the best though.
          Why did you read the thread in the first place? You had to of known what it was about.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Hang in there Kristi, use any support system you need, whether it's Todd, this forum, whatever. You are welcom here with open arms.

Comment

+1 on all the support MrsTekky! I wish this could get resolved pronto so you could move on from it, but you will always have support from us! =)

chuck
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I say go ahead and post anything you want. If we can help even the the smallest way with some kind words and some support, then that is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                X