Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

So I resisted for a while, but now I'm addicted. I'm talking to friends that I haven't seen in almost 20 years.

Any of you guys on there?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

I stay away from that and myspace with a 20 foot pole. Although, I've heard some funny stories from it.

Comment

I refuse to join facebook, myspace, AIM, livejournal, or any of that other crap. The only places I go on the internet are JCF, gmail, ebay, and random searches for information/music.

Though being around MIT it seems facebook is often the primary method of communication for people... I might be forced to join it anyway

Comment

I'm definitely not into the Myspace thing. That's for EMOFAGS. :ROTF:

Facebook is great because it's so damn easy to find people you know.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I don't like the way people use it here. They will talk over facebook/AIM when they live right fucking next to each other

Comment

I've only used myspaz to contact someone I hadn't seen for 16 odd years, other than that it's shite.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I got laid a lot from myspace.. So, I thought it was a nice resource...

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                I refuse to join facebook, myspace, AIM, livejournal, or any of that other crap.
                +1

these are the kinds of trends I like to go against just because.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I have a profile there, but don´t really use it much though. I have like 15 friends there or something
                  But I can see how people get addicted to it.

Comment

yeah i'm on there

Comment

Yeah I've also never had a myspace, livejournal or any of that shit. I like some of you, am against the trend. But son of a bitch if you don't have one its like the "omgz! why not?" deal.

Alot of musicians don't check ya if you don't have one either, I found that out.

Comment

myspace strikes me as shallow and overly self-promotive to the point of SPAM. The Friends stuff is hilarious... Me me me me me... WHAT? yeah, whatever dude! Me me me me me me me...

But I'm older and that explains a lot
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Ah so I said fuck it and made a myspace. How bad can it be anyway right?

Makes me wish I remember more HTML from high school courses.

Comment

i try to spend the least amount of time on a computer as possible, usually give about 15-20 min. here a day, 20 min. on another board, and sometimes I lose it on a certain Yankee posting board because i must straighten out all the people that know nothing about the game, otherwise, i live in a beachtown for a reason. Fukk computers.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                            X