SAT's tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT's tomorrow...

Yeah tomorrow I go to take my SAT's at the local college just down the road from my house. I'm really nervous about it but I did good on my PSAT's so I hope I can pull this out of my ass and get a good score, especially on the essays thats what I did the worst on (which compared to others was still pretty good) on the PSAT's. I don't even really know the point of these things, all I know is I have to take them and thats that.

Those tests were created to give one an indication of whether one was College Material. Now, you had better have been the president of your senior class; a cheerleader (Bush:ROTF: ) ; a member of every club on campus and have got rocks parents. Oh, I forgot, and a 4.99 GPA.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

HA yeah I hear that Fett, but the tests were actually really easy for me

Comment

You're a regular Rhode's Island Scholar. Just like Clinton.:ROTF: I'm glad you aced the test. Now, dust off those PomPoms.

Comment

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate!? GoOoOoOoO FETT!! WOOOOO! :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

It is a relief. Ain't it.

Comment

All I can tell you about the SAT test is that I took it in the 11th grade with one of the worst hangovers of my life. I got 1380 so I never bothered to take it again.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
              X