Hard time for Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard time for Paris

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Serves her right. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...orld-headlines
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Hey, ya only live once. And, it sounds like she is living it up. Seems like she's having a good time in life.

Comment

She'll appeal and get out of it. Must admit, pretty harsh for the offense. Gotta think she's being "made an example of" because of her rep. ...Not that I'd mind seeing that haggy wench spend a few days in the clink.

Comment

I can just see some big old inmate using that scrawny wench for a mop
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

a.. superior courrt, to appeals court, to supreme court. Her lawyers did have a pretty lame 'witness' testimony lined up to take the fall. Shes an adult, good grief she should know better. Her mother is a major snob!
          ..can't blow off the state,. otherwise they can come back and screw ya hard.
          Last edited by charvelguy; 05-05-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Ohhh... Poor little millionaire
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

She is a peice of shit... Fuck her.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                She is a peice of shit... Fuck her.

-Nate
                I agree... White trash with money.
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

Ya know.. I personally don't regard anybody as a piece of shit unless they've done some pretty heineous things.. even then, one must wonder what the heck made them that way. Thats me of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but she is what her parents made her to be, a popular, rich socialite. I sure hope she's made to be an example.. I sure hope money doesn't buy her way out of her legal obligations... that would be a bigger excuse than being disadvantaged and requiring public representation.

Comment

"ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood, CA"

Suburban, heh, they make Lynwood sound kinda nice....well it used to be, back when Weird Al Yankovic lived there in the 60s Now it's a typical run-down craphole.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

heh, they should make her serve the rest of her probation on house arrest in a Ho-Jo's or Econolodge, after her 45 days in jail.
                      Guitars:
                      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                      Amp:
                      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Man, she'll get some unbelievably major shit in jail with gen pop... Bitches will be whuppin her ass for sheer sport...

Just imagine, a big ugly scumbag chick stuck in jail and Paris Hiltop pops up... She's dead meat...

Comment

I see a TV event.:ROTF: "How I spent my summer vacation" She violated her probation. She shows a total disregard for just about everything. The judge socked it to her. There is justice in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                            She'll appeal and get out of it. Must admit, pretty harsh for the offense. Gotta think she's being "made an example of" because of her rep. ...
                            So it's okay for her to drink and drive, and then it's okay for her to get pulled over two more times while her license is still revoked? She could have paid for a taxi or limo to get her around. Fuck her, that spoiled whore deserves what she got.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, but the taxi's aren't ragtop Bentleys.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X