No announcement yet.

Hard time for Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. as I said.. much of this attitude is being imposed from Mom Hilton.

... Kathy Hilton also shared her feelings with reporters outside: "This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke."

Soooo. to call on the Govenor for Paris' personal pardon isn't a waste of taxpayer money and time as well?

I think Paris should hire 6 chips and have them carry her like Cleopatra to the appeals hearing.
    Last edited by charvelguy; 05-08-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if she dropped her soap in front of me
      But seriously, a prison sentence is way more effective for those kind of people because they have no problem paying thousands of dollars of fines, unlike normal people.

Comment

Hilton May Only Serve Half Her Sentence

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=261675&GT1=7703&
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmm, from the article, seems like she is gonna be spending time in a real "jail"?? along with other inmates?? she is gonna be gang-raped??
          Sam

Comment

Just treat her like everyone else, if the other inmates are getting out early, she should too, no different treatment at all, regular lock up etc,, she may be one of the few inmates who will gain weight in the slam, if they don't let her puke after meals
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Time off for good behavior... Cool...

Yeah, I saw her "movie". I'd call that good behavior... And she swallows...

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                hmm, from the article, seems like she is gonna be spending time in a real "jail"?? along with other inmates?? she is gonna be gang-raped??
                No, she'll be placed in a 'special needs' unit for high profile detainees and be kept separate from other inmates.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X