Vesta Jewell Newcomb - 7/3/45-5/5/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vesta Jewell Newcomb - 7/3/45-5/5/07

On Saturday, May 5th, 2007, my beloved Mother passed away after a sudden decline in health related to liver cancer. She was a strong woman who taught her two sons everything she could about living the way God wanted us to live, so that we may ascend upon our death to a greater glory.

She always had time for those in need of spiritual guidance and to pray for someone who needed God's help.

My Dad is taking it as best he can, but I would like to ask any who pray to do so for my Father, Gene Newcomb, so that he may draw close to God and achieve Salvation, so that he and my Mother may be together again someday.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

I"m really sorry man. Stay strong.

Comment

Matt, I'm very sorry to hear this. Prayers go out to your Father - and you too! Stay strong through this.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Matt, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you're doing OK. Thoughts and prayers for all.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Newc.

Comment

Newc, I'm very sorry for your loss.....You and your family are in my thoughts.

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Newc, I am terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. You, and your father, are in my thoughts.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Matt, I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend. We have all of you in our thoughts and prayers so please stay strong for each other.
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro. and prayer is going out.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Wow, Matt I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers Stay strong buddy.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Matt. I wish you and your family the best.

Peace brother.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

very sorry to read the news, matt. i'm very sorry for your family's loss.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X