No announcement yet.

Vesta Jewell Newcomb - 7/3/45-5/5/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss Matt, you and your family are in our thoughts.

Comment

SO sorry to hear that Newc.....

I dread the day this comes for me for either of my folks.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad.
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Matt, prayers are with you, and your father for salvation!

Comment

Sorry to hear, Matt. My condolences.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

God Bless You Matt.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Matt, my sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family,Newc. I hope your father finds the comforts he needs....
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Words can not express how you feel. I'm truly sorry for the loss of your mother..

May her everlasting love give you comfort and strength in your bereavement.

You, your father, and family are in my thoughts.

Bill
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Matt:

I am so sorry to hear this. Sounds like she was a great influence on her children.

Prayers are on the way for your father. God bless.

- Eric
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

all the best. This is as tough as it gets.

Comment

There are three meanings to life, creativity, intimacy, and faith. You sir, show all three very strongly, in no small part a homage to your upbringing. Your mother was obviously a wonderful woman.

Stay strong when needed and grieve how ya need to dude, you have my thoughts.

Comment

It's great to see that people here love their parents, I loved mine and I'm sorry you lost your Mother Newc. I hope she didn't suffer.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Matt, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. You and your family will be in my prayers. Be strong for your father, I know how you feel but imagine how he feels. May God grant you all the mercy to make peace with this. Your mother is at peace and receiving her reward now, and I believe you will all be together again one day.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                                There are three meanings to life, creativity, intimacy, and faith. You sir, show all three very strongly, in no small part a homage to your upbringing. Your mother was obviously a wonderful woman.

That was beautiful
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X